Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy chicken pot pie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Chicken Pot Pie is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Easy Chicken Pot Pie is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
This dish is very hearty, easy to make, and keeps well in the fridge. Soften pie crust as directed on package. Tender chicken meat, peas, carrots and soup all poured into a crust and baked.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have easy chicken pot pie using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Pot Pie:
- Make ready 3 chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- Make ready 1 carrot, peeled and cut up
- Take 2 potatoes, chopped
- Get 1/2 onion, chopped
- Get 1/4 can corn, drained
- Get 1/4 can peas, drained
- Take 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- Take 2 clove garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 tsp salt and pepper
- Get 3 cup half and half
- Take 4 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Get 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Make ready 2 Pillsbury roll out pie crusts
Plus, this homemade chicken pot pie is super easy to make, which makes it a great recipe for beginner cooks and busy families alike. Chicken pot pie remains one of the most comforting dinners of all time. With a delicious, savory filling of juicy chicken, tender vegetables, and a creamy gravy enclosed in a double-layer of flaky pie crust, it's really no wonder this dish has stood the test of time. If you're looking for a foolproof, homemade chicken pot pie recipe you've come to the right place.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Pot Pie:
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Cook and brown chicken breasts
- In separate pan combine olive oil and veggies, cook until soft
- Combine chicken and vegetables over heat, sprinkle flour over mixture and let cook for a 2-5 minutes
- Pour half and half over mixture and cook until it comes to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Roll pie crust over pie pan, keep the second pie crust aside.
- Fill pie with veggies and chicken mixture then roll second crust over the top and press the edges of both the crusts together
- Bake in oven for 35 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let sit for for 10 minutes, serve and enjoy!
Combine the broth and soup in a medium saucepan and bring the mixture to a boil. Ready made pie crusts make this homestyle Chicken pot pie recipe super easy. This ultimate-comfort food-chicken recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner. You can make it ahead and enjoy leftovers throughout the week. It was tasty and I only had to wash one bowl and the pie plate.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy chicken pot pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!