Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, one pot chicken and rice. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
One pot chicken and Rice is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. One pot chicken and Rice is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Nestle chicken back into rice mixture in pot, arranging skin side up. Increase heat to medium and bring liquid to a simmer. Chinese chicken and rice - a one pot wonder!
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook one pot chicken and rice using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make One pot chicken and Rice:
- Prepare 2 tablespoon black pepper powder
- Make ready 500 gm chicken
- Take 1 cup gobindobhog / jasmine rice
- Take 1 cup rozana basmati rice
- Get to taste salt
- Prepare 10-12 Garlic cloves
- Get 2 big onions
- Get 2 carrots sliced thin
- Make ready 1 tablespoon paprika powder/ Kashmiri mirch
- Take as needed Olive oil/ sunflower/ rice oil
- Get 1 teaspoon nutmeg powder (optional)
I had to make a few tweaks to suit my own tastes. One-Pot Chicken and Rice is part soup, part risotto, and wholly comforting. Your family will ask for this easy yet irresistable gluten free dinner recipe again and again. This easy ONE POT chicken and rice recipe is a healthy dinner made with simple and real ingredients.
Instructions to make One pot chicken and Rice:
- Marinate the chicken in salt, pepper and paprika
- Soak both the rice in water for 30 minutes
- Add oil and 6-7 pieces of crushed garlic cloves to the PRESSURE COOKER and sauté the chicken at medium flame till it turns white
- Add the onions and carrot at this stage, remaining cloves of garlic, add salt, sauté till the onions are translucent.
- Add the rice, add equal quantity of water and cook for 1 whistle. Turn off and wait for the steam to go out on it's own.
Perfect for any night of the week! As a busy mom of four I love meals that come together quickly. Some of my other favorite easy dinners are chicken broccoli rice casserole, chicken and veggie stir fry. This One Pot Chicken and Rice recipe is an easy-to-make, delicious and family-friendly meal. I make it with simple pantry items and any available vegetables.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food one pot chicken and rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!