Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, barbecue bacon ranch chicken quesadillas. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Barbecue bacon ranch chicken quesadillas is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Barbecue bacon ranch chicken quesadillas is something which I have loved my whole life.
These Barbecue Bacon Chicken Quesadillas are my new favorite food. They are so easy to make, have few ingredients, and they taste absolutely amazing! These Barbecue Bacon Chicken Quesadillas are just what you need!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook barbecue bacon ranch chicken quesadillas using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Barbecue bacon ranch chicken quesadillas:
- Make ready 1 lb chicken breasts
- Get 1 tbsp onion powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Take 1 tbsp Adobo seasoning
- Get 2 tbsp salt
- Prepare 2 tbsp ground black pepper
- Make ready 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Prepare Bacon
- Take 1/2 cup ranch
- Make ready sour cream
- Get 2 cup Mexican style cheese
- Take 1 packages taco seasoning
- Prepare flour tortillas
Tips for Making Chicken, Bacon and Ranch Quesadillas: I like to use rotisserie chicken, but any leftover cooked chicken can be used, even fried chicken. The filling can be made up to a day or two in advance, making these quesadillas fabulously quick and easy to make. A pizza cutter is really great. How to Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas Recipe.
Instructions to make Barbecue bacon ranch chicken quesadillas:
- Render your bacon. Once rendered to your liking drain on a paper towel and pour some of the bacon fat off leave a little in the pan to sautee your chicken.
- Pat dry chicken. And seasoning to your liking. Sautee in the Sam pan you cooked for bacon in. I say 5-7 minutes on each side.
- Take out the chicken to rest. I used breast and cooked them whole and chopped them after coming out of the pan. I took the flour tortillas placed a small amount of barbeque sauce on and spread it out chopped the chicken and added it to the tortilla with cheese mixture
- I Filled The Tortillas with Chicken rice cheese barbeque sauce small amount of ranch and sour cream.
- Fry each side at least 2-3 min on each side.
- End Result. I got carried away with plating lol. Mexican rice ball. Sour cream, barbecue sauce, and ranch
While grilling, baking, or BOILING (my preferred method) your chicken until fully cooked, break out a frying pan and brown your bacon until golden brown and cooked, setting aside to cool. Prepare your ranch dressing (if you didn't purchase. I love chicken bacon ranch pizza and melts so I thought I would try a quesadilla. You can add sauteed sweet onions also! Chicken Quesadilla with Ranch and Bacon is an easy meal that comes together quickly using rotisserie chicken and bottled ranch dressing.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food barbecue bacon ranch chicken quesadillas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!