Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, lentils chicken curry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This delicious lentil chicken curry is made with yellow lentils, curry powder, and coconut milk along with a few other pantry staples. Perfect over steamed rice for a complete meal. Chicken Lentil Curry Recipe - Another curry from the how to cook great food stable of video recipes.
Lentils Chicken curry is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Lentils Chicken curry is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have lentils chicken curry using 25 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lentils Chicken curry:
- Take 500 gram chicken pieces
- Get 2 tbsp broken wheat (dalia)
- Make ready 2 tbsp toor dal
- Take 2 tbsp chana dal (Bengal gram dal)
- Prepare 2 tbsp masoor dal
- Take 1 cup sliced onion (fried)
- Make ready 1 tbsp ginger paste
- Get 1 tbsp garlic paste
- Get 2 nos bay leaf
- Take 4 cloves
- Take 2 cardamom
- Make ready 1/2 javitri (mace)
- Make ready 3 tbsp oil + 2 tbsp
- Make ready 2 tbsp ghee
- Get To taste Salt
- Get 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- Take 2 nos green chilli
- Make ready 1 tbsp coriander powder
- Make ready 1 tsp cumin powder
- Get 1 tsp kasuri methi
- Get 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Get As required Coriander leaves chopped
- Get 1 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp crushed black pepper
- Get 1 tsp sugar
Learn how to make Chicken & lentil curry and get the Smartpoints of the recipes. Stir through the spinach and coconut milk. Simple AND authentic lentil curry made with spices, garlic, ginger, coconut milk, and turmeric. You all adore my chickpea curry, and my lentil salad inspired me to try to eat more lentils again.
Instructions to make Lentils Chicken curry:
- Wash all dals and put them in a pressure cooker with water, add salt to taste, turmeric powder 1 tsp. Cook it for 2 whistles. Heat oil in a kadai fry onion like (beresta) golden brown in colour. Keep the fried onions aside.
- Marinate the chicken with salt, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste and keep it aside for about 10 minutes, then fry it to light brown in colour. Heat ghee in a kadai and to that add half of the fried onion, then add Kashmiri chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, whole garam masala. Cook it for 1 minute then add coriander powder and cumin powder, salt to taste, sugar and green chilli.
- Then pour the boiled dal, mix well, then add fried chicken and water. Mix it well, then cover it and cook it in low flame until the chicken is tender, stir it at intervals. Sprinkle some coriander leaves chopped, garam masala powder and kasuri methi. Garnish with fried onion and coriander leaves. Serve hot with rice, roti, Paratha etc.
Lovely thick and filling curry that's a breeze to make. This easy to make Creamy Coconut Lentil Curry is a healthy vegan recipe that makes a perfect meatless Monday dinner recipe. Simple, flavorful curried yellow lentils seasoned with fresh spices, garlic, ginger, and swimming in a I also make this sauce now for chicken instead of lentils. I just slice the chicken into thin bite sized. An easy Indian Chicken Curry which is perfect for weeknight dinners, served with a fresh and fragrant Lentil Dahl.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food lentils chicken curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!