Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, 3 cheese ranch chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This Three Cheese Ranch Chicken came out better than I could have ever imagined! Bryan is normally happy with what I make for dinner, but he kept saying over and over again how good this was. That means this recipe has immediately become a fam fave.
3 Cheese Ranch Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. 3 Cheese Ranch Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have 3 cheese ranch chicken using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 3 Cheese Ranch Chicken:
- Take 1 cup Broken Cracker Crumbs (I used saltines)
- Get 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Get 1/4 cup Cheddar Cheese
- Prepare 1/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- Get 1/2 cup Ranch Seasoning
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Make ready 1 Chicken Breast
- Get 1/4 cup Ranch Dressing
Instead of using cheddar cheese, you can also try mozzarella cheese. I hope you give this Chicken Lasagna Recipe a try. And if you do, please come back and let me know how you liked it and give the recipe a star rating. Your feedback is valuable to me for developing future recipes.
Instructions to make 3 Cheese Ranch Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Crush cracker crumbs the best you can (I brought out the ninja again for this)
- Combine crackers, both seasonings, and all three cheeses.
- Coat chicken breast in ranch dressing.
- Dredge chicken in the mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy :) .. Yes that is gold fish Mac n cheese on the side 😂
And if you have a favorite chicken lasagna recipe, let me know, I'd love to give it a try. Definitely bake it on parchment so you can get all of that cheesy goodness off the pan! The chicken was nice and juicy and the cheese and panko got nice and crunchy. The ranch underneath almost tasted like there was a sauce on it. Will DEFINITELY be a goto meal especially when I'm in a rush!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food 3 cheese ranch chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!