Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, roasted red potatoes and chicken breast. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Remove from the oven and cover with aluminum foil. Add to potato mixture; mix lightly. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
Roasted Red Potatoes and Chicken Breast is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Roasted Red Potatoes and Chicken Breast is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have roasted red potatoes and chicken breast using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Red Potatoes and Chicken Breast:
- Prepare 1 bag small red potatoes
- Take Boneless skinless chicken breast
- Take 1/2 box tomato cherry (halved)
- Make ready Mushroom
- Prepare 100 gram Arugula
- Make ready Butter
- Take Parmesan cheese
- Prepare Wheat Flour as nedeed
- Get Olive oil
- Get 5 cloves garlic (grated)
- Take To taste chicken powder
- Take To taste salt pepper
Pour half of soup mixture over vegetables. While this roast chicken breasts and potatoes recipe does take a bit of time in the oven, the prep work is easy. It basically amounts to cutting potatoes, whisking together a few marinate ingredients and coating the chicken and potatoes with it. Root vegetables are suggested since mostly the cooking time will be about the same as the chicken.
Instructions to make Roasted Red Potatoes and Chicken Breast:
- Marinade chicken with garlic,olive oil and chicken powder, set aside about 15 minutes
- Prepare for baking dish,Melt butter and wait untill cold down then mix potatoes with melt butter and salt pepper,place potatoes in the bake dish, and bake in the oven with 250 c untill tender.
- While waiting for the potatoes,do the same thing for tomatoes and mushroom also arugula, mix them with melt butter and salt pepper
- Heat a pan, add butter,put chicken in the flour and fry untill golden
- Check potatoes, when it gets soft put tomatoes, then mushroom and chicken on the top of potatoes, and bake again about 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes put arugula and parmesan cheese on the top and bake again 1-2 minutes. And done..
- Now it is ready to serve 😃🌲🥳
So use the potatoes you want, I suggest something like red potatoes or Yukon since the skin is thin. Russets will work, but I would peel them due to the thick skin. Weeknight Roasted Chicken Breast with Red Potatoes is simple but oh so delish, with juicy seasoned chicken breast and red potatoes with skins on (bonus extra nutrients). You can serve your family a rustic and delish dinner in about a half hour's time in your kitchen. This recipe is a complete dinner made in just one pan!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food roasted red potatoes and chicken breast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!