Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, brad's eye of round steak over jalapeño cheddar polenta. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
See recipes for Brad's eye of round steak over jalapeño cheddar polenta too. Eye of Round Steaks are cooked until they reach fork-tender deliciousness! Braising method tenderizes lean and tough meat into mouth-watering pieces.
Brad's eye of round steak over jalapeño cheddar polenta is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Brad's eye of round steak over jalapeño cheddar polenta is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have brad's eye of round steak over jalapeño cheddar polenta using 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's eye of round steak over jalapeño cheddar polenta:
- Prepare 6 eye of round steaks
- Make ready Sea salt
- Take White pepper
- Take Montreal steak seasoning
- Make ready 1 LG onion, cut into long thin strips
- Prepare 1 lb crimini mushrooms, sliced thin
- Take 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Make ready 1/4 cup cream sherry
- Make ready 1 stick butter, divided
- Take 4-6 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Get For the polenta
- Get 1/4 cup minced onion
- Prepare 3-4 large jalapeños, seeded and minced
- Get 3 cups water
- Get 1 cup whole milk or half&half
- Take 2 tsp granulated chicken bouillon
- Make ready 1 pinch Cajun spice
- Prepare 1 cup shredded white cheddar
- Take 1 cup yellow corn meal
- Take For the cauliflower
- Prepare 1 LG head cauliflower, cut into florets
- Make ready 2 tbs oil
- Make ready Cajun spice
- Take Garlic powder
- Prepare Pinch sea salt
- Get Louisiana hot sauce
A bed of creamy polenta—a traditional cornmeal dish beloved in northern Italy—makes for a sophisticated pairing for snappy green beans and steak topped with fresh peach salsa. Serve the sliced steaks and cooked green beans over the cooked polenta. Cheddar Jalapeño Sourdough Bread made from scratch! With a delicious Roasted Garlic Spread!
Instructions to make Brad's eye of round steak over jalapeño cheddar polenta:
- Cover both sides of the steaks with sea salt, white pepper, and Montreal seasoning. Set aside
- Cut cauliflower into florets. Drizzle oil and sprinkle seasonings to taste over them. Toss to coat. Place in a baking dish and roast at 375 until tender. When done, add hot sauce to taste.
- For the steaks, heat a fry pan over medium heat. Add
- Melt 3 tbs butter in a frying pan. Saute mushrooms, onion, and garlic over medium low heat until carmelized. When carmelized, turn heat up to medium and add sherry. Deglaze until all liquid is reduced.
- Start steaks and polenta at the same time.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Add a touch of oil. Sear steaks on one side. About 3-4 minutes. When nice and browned on one side, flip. Add 3 tbs butter and rosemary sprigs to the pan. Baste with a spoon for 3 or 4 minutes again. Remove when steaks are medium rare. Let steaks rest 3 minutes.
- At the same time in a saucepot, saute the onion and jalapeños for the polenta. Just until onions become translucent. Do not brown. Add water, milk, bouillon, and spices. Bring to a boil. When boiling, slowly whisk in cornmeal. Reduce heat to low. Cook until you have a smooth polenta with no lumps or gritty texture. Add cheese and mix well.
- To plate, place polenta on the bottom. Put a steak on top. Spoon a little of the pan juice over it. Cover with sautéed mushrooms and onion. Serve cauliflower on the side. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
Check out my post so you learn how to make this sourdough loaf from scratch! This is my Cheddar Jalapeño Sourdough Bread. And this bread doesn't come alone. Find eye of round steak stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Search for "eye of round steak" in these categories.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food brad's eye of round steak over jalapeño cheddar polenta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!