Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, honey lemon pepper roasted chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hey guys today I'll be showing you guys how to make Honey Roasted Lemon Pepper With a whole chicken. This Simple Roast Chicken is marinated in lemon juice and roasted with a honey glaze. In a small bowl, mix the softened butter with the lemon zest, lemon juice, honey, thyme and garlic.
Honey lemon pepper roasted chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Honey lemon pepper roasted chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook honey lemon pepper roasted chicken using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey lemon pepper roasted chicken:
- Make ready Marinade
- Take 1 whole chicken
- Take Lemon juice from 2 lemons
- Take 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp chicken seasoning or your fav seasoning
- Get For cooking Honey sauce
- Take 1/4 cup honey
- Make ready 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Get 1 tsp lemon rind (I grate from the used lemons)
- Make ready 3 tbsp Cooking oil
- Get Rosemary (abt 3 sprigs)
- Make ready 1 tsp Oregano
- Prepare 1 tsp paprika
Lemon Pepper Chicken is an American favorite! It's super easy to make and only requires a handful of ingredients, one being a seasoning called lemon pepper. It's a zesty, peppery seasoning that goes great on a wide variety of dishes. Try it with my Quick and Easy Skillet Lemon Chicken or my Easy.
Steps to make Honey lemon pepper roasted chicken:
- For marinade (it's not a must to marinade but the flavors get in better this way) wash chicken (not a must) Cut chicken down the center chest(not in separate halves) then rub unto both sides of the chicken lemon pepper seasoning, salt, pepper, chicken seasoning. Pour lemon juice unto the chicken. Then cover or put the chicken in a bag and marinade for 30mins. Overnight is even better.
- In a hot skillet add cooking oil and the chicken. Let chicken brown on each side for 5 mins. Then stir in paprika, lemon rind, lemon juice, oregano, rosemary, honey and lemon marinade.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees then remove skillet from stove and place in oven. (If you don't have a skillet you can transfer from frying pan to baking dish). Bake for 1hr. Every 30 mins keep basking chicken with sauce. Enjoy!
This easy honey lemon chicken recipe has tender pan-fried chicken that's smothered in a sticky lemon and honey sauce. It's quick and uses everyday ingredients! I'm always trying to come up with new ways to make boneless, skinless chicken breasts taste delicious. I've also done this similar style with tangerine juice. The perfect dinner for a busy weeknight.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food honey lemon pepper roasted chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!