Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, grilled chicken fajitas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled chicken fajitas is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Grilled chicken fajitas is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
A homemade fajita marinade makes deliciously tender chicken! Serve with grilled peppers and onions for a quick, healthy meal! Have you ever made Grilled Chicken Fajitas?
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled chicken fajitas using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled chicken fajitas:
- Take 1 tablespoon Fajita seasoning - (see my other recipe on Fajitas seasoning)
- Take 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Get 1 fresh lime juiced
- Make ready 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Take 1 red bell pepper
- Take 1 green bell pepper
- Prepare 1 white onion
- Make ready 12 flour tortillas
- Get toppings
- Get Shredded Cheese Pico de Gallo Guacamole Sour Cream Salsa Salsa Verde
Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Remove the chicken from the lime mixture and bring to room temperature. The marinade for these really brings the fajitas to a new level - it's jam packed of fresh flavors. We highly recommend serving these with sour cream and avocado.
Instructions to make Grilled chicken fajitas:
- Filet the chicken and place in a bag or gallon size freezer bag. - Season with the fajita seasoning and shake to coat. - Drizzle the oil over chicken. - Squeeze the lime over the chicken. - Stir to combine. Let it marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- Place the chicken on the preheated grill. Grill over medium-high heat for 20 minutes until finished. - cut the bell peppers into quarters and place on the grill. - Slice the onions into fat rings and place on the grill.(Iam using a grill sheet)
- Grill the peppers and onions for 5 minutes or until they are to the tenderness you like. - When chicken and peppers are finished, remove from the grill and slice. - Place the tortillas on the grill to warm. I like to place them on the lower rack so they get beautiful grill marks on the tortillas. - Assemble and serve with any of your favorite fajita toppings. - Enjoy!
- Notes- season peppers with some Olive oil and Fajita seasoning. This is just how i grill my peppers and a few other veggies. (and I change the seasoning depending on what Iam making.)… the recipe didn't call to do this, this is my own personal touch.
- (i dont like hard tortilla shells so,grill marks don't matter to me, to each their own.)
- Notes- i cut my one chicken strip in half and used it for one fajita, easier that way)
Fajitas are quick, easy, and pack a combination of flavors that are insanely delicious. Trading the usual skirt steak in for chicken, this recipe still delivers on everything that makes fajitas an all-time Cinco. Grilled Chicken Fajitas Recipe - recipe from a Carlos O'Kelly's employee. SO simple and they taste GREAT! Chicken seasoned with garlic, seasoned salt, and pepper.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food grilled chicken fajitas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!