Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken enchilada casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
LOVE this easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe! It's made with the best homemade enchilada sauce, and layered with corn tortillas, cheese, beans, and your favorite fillings. It's cheesy, it's spicy, it's sinfully delicious.
Chicken Enchilada Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Enchilada Casserole is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken enchilada casserole using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Enchilada Casserole:
- Prepare 20 small flour tortillas torn into bite size pieces
- Make ready 2 lbs cooked shredded chicken
- Take Green enchilada sauce
- Make ready Can green chilis
- Prepare Can cream of chicken soup
- Get 2 C Colby jack cheese or similar
This Simple Recipe Is A Crowd Pleaser And Will Become One Of Your Weekly Dinner Rotations. Keto enchilada casserole has all the wonderful flavors of enchiladas, without the extra carbs and gluten! Delicious, hot and bubbly keto chicken enchilada casserole has all the flavor of traditional. We love a good casserole and this chicken enchilada casserole recipe certainly doesn't disappoint.
Steps to make Chicken Enchilada Casserole:
- Tear up tortillas into bite size pieces and place at bottom of greased 9x13 pan
- Layer shredded chicken over tortillas
- Heat cans of cream of chicken and green enchilada sauce together on stove until fully mixed together
- Pour mixture over chicken
- Sprinkle cheese over top. I used mozzarella and cheddar this time.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minuets or until cheese is melted and internal temp is 145
The tortillas hold all the delicious filling together so perfectly and makes this one crowd pleasing dish. Here's a perfect entire symphony of favors from diced/shredded chicken layered w/ shredded Colby Jack cheese. Chicken Enchilada Casserole II. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. An easy to prepare chicken enchilada casserole with only five ingredients. This recipe for slow cooker chicken enchilada casserole is a one-pot meal (yay!).
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken enchilada casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!