Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, roasted lemongrass chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted lemongrass chicken thighs are one of my all-time favorite easy one-pan chicken dishes. This is one of my favourite Thai inspired roasted chicken recipe. This is really flavorful and juicy roast chicken.
Roasted Lemongrass Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Roasted Lemongrass Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have roasted lemongrass chicken using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Lemongrass Chicken:
- Get 1 kg (about 2 lbs) chicken thigh and drumstick
- Prepare 2 lemongrass (white part), bruised
- Get 4 kaffir lime leaves
- Take 2 bay leaves
- Make ready 4 cloves
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Make ready 1 tbsp salt
- Prepare 2 tsp coconut/brown sugar
- Get 100 ml water
- Get 1/2 tsp ground white/black pepper
- Get Grind the following into spice paste :
- Take 10 shallots
- Make ready 6 garlic cloves
- Make ready 5 red/fresno pepper, seeded
- Prepare 2 cm ginger
- Get 1 cm galangal (in USA only dried one available)
- Make ready 2 cm kaempferia galanga (in USA only dried one available)
- Make ready 15 candle nuts
- Take 1 tsp shrimp paste
Transfer chicken to a roasting pan. Lemongrass Roasted Chicken that's juicy, tender and beautifully fragrant with South East Asian flavours of lemongrass, chilli and lime. Tropical lemongrass lends its citrusy, fragrant character to many Southeast Asian dishes. Here, we're using the tender core of a fresh stalk to brighten up our Thai-inspired chicken burgers.
Instructions to make Roasted Lemongrass Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Heat about 3 tablespoons of oil. Sauté spice paste, lemon grass, lime leaves, bay leaves, cloves and nutmeg until they get darker color and cooked. Add chicken, water, salt, sugar and pepper. Stir well. Turn the heat off.
- Prepare a baking dish, lined with aluminum foil. Put the chicken (make sure the skin is facing up) and the spice into the aluminum foil. Wrap tight.
- Put the baking dish into the oven. Bake for an hour.
- Take the baking dish out, open the aluminum foil wrap. Taste the sauce, add salt/sugar if necessary, do not forget to stir evenly if there is addition of salt/sugar. Put the baking dish back into the oven. Bake for another 15-20 minutes (until the chicken/sauce surface looks roasted).
Let me start listing the ingredients for the marinating sauce. Lemongrass roasted chicken is a delicious Asian recipe usually served as a main dish. This versatile grilled lemongrass chicken can be used in sandwiches, on noodle bowls, or just This Vietnamese lemongrass chicken hits all the right notes of smoky, savory, and just a touch sweet. Ten minutes before the chicken is done roasting, combine the lemongrass, cilantro and vegetable oil together and pour this mixture over the chicken. Put chicken carcass into a Dutch oven and add water to cover.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food roasted lemongrass chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!