Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, grilled chicken bacon ranch salad pizza. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Bacon, chicken, cheese, veggies and ranch dressing on top of a crispy cheesy-garlic crust. MORE+ LESS Top evenly with remaining ingredients (do not make thicker in center or center won't get done). Carefully place pizza on grill, foil side down.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled chicken bacon ranch salad pizza using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza:
- Get Flat bread
- Prepare Lettuce
- Get Tomatoes
- Get Mushrooms
- Take Bacon (I used turkey bacon)
- Take Ranch dressing
- Get strips Chicken
- Get Mozzarella cheese or cheese of choice
- Make ready Parmesan cheese hot sauce optional
- Take Pizza sauce
- Take Olive oil, Italian seasoning, minced garlic, made to taste mix, use grilling brush to put on flat bread before grilling (don’t need much a light layer on just one side)
- Take strips For grilled chicken
- Take Olive oil salt pepper Italian seasoning mix then coat chicken, cook on grill till done
It has remained a family favorite since then. Or maybe just one of my favorites - my kids tend to be boring and just go for the cheese or pepperoni pizzas. 🙂. Just try one slice of this pizza and you'll be a fan. Brian Hernandez demonstrates a chicken bacon ranch pizza recipe using DeIorios dough ball product.
Steps to make Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza:
- Make bacon, I used the microwave.. or can use bacon bits then cut up in to small pieces set aside
- Wash and cut all veggies, build the salad whatever you want to go on the pizza just cut in smaller pieces it’s all going on flat bread. Add the bacon and some of the cheese but not all of it. Set aside
- Make chicken then set aside to rest 5mins then cut all chicken to bite size pieces…. add to salad.
- Dress the flat bread with olive oil mixture/ pizza sauce. Grill on both sides.
- Put some ranch dressing in salad, and mix well.. or can wait and put it on last, on top of the pizza (as in last picture)
- Notes - before I added the dressing I made one for my picky eater who does not like any kind of dressing. Or tomatoes a special order
- Place salad on flat bread add some more cheese, (parmesan and hot sauce at this point) (cover bread with salad)
- Cut into 4 slices, I found it was easier to eat it this way. (one flat bread per person)
- You don’t have to grill this you can do this in an oven, or a Griddle, stove top..(I used an indoor grill this was made in the winter) don’t matter just as long as that bread gets heat up some…
This is paid programming. ** Powered by PMQ. Make this easy, delicious pizza over the fire on your next outdoor cooking adventure. Preheat the Cast Iron Cook-It-All grill-side up over the fire. Add the chicken and slices of bacon. What better way to lure someone over for dinner than with the smell of a freshly baked, homemade pizza?
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food grilled chicken bacon ranch salad pizza recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!