Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, grilled chicken cheese with ham. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grilled chicken cheese with ham step by step. Add arugula and apple slices and toss to coat. Spread cream cheese mixture one side of each bread slice.
Grilled chicken cheese with ham is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Grilled chicken cheese with ham is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook grilled chicken cheese with ham using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled chicken cheese with ham:
- Get 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (6 oz each)
- Prepare 4 slices Swiss cheese (1 oz each)
- Take 4 slices deli ham (1 oz each)
- Make ready 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Get 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Get 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Take 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Get 1 lb multicolored fingerling potatoes, cut in 3/4-inch pieces
- Take 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley leaves
Cover tightly and refrigerate until it's time to grill. Serve the chicken breasts with wild rice and fresh asparagus spears. Sometimes chicken recipes are hard to add that WOW factor to them, but this Ham and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast does not have that problem. Maybe it's that buttery lemon sauce that it's topped with!
Steps to make Grilled chicken cheese with ham:
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Cut 4 (18x12-inch) sheets of heavy-duty foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- In thick side of each chicken breast, cut 3-inch-long pocket to within 1/4 inch of opposite side of breast. For each breast, cut 1 slice of cheese in half, and add to pocket; cut 1 slice ham in half, and add to pocket. Secure with toothpicks. In small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of the mustard, the Worcestershire sauce and smoked paprika. Brush chicken breasts with Dijon mixture.
- In medium bowl, mix remaining 1 tablespoon mustard, the melted butter, salt and pepper. Add potatoes, and toss to coat. Place chicken on center of each sheet of foil. Spoon potato mixture equally around each chicken breast.
- Bring up 2 sides of foil so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again, allowing space for heat circulation and expansion. Fold other sides to seal.
- Place packs on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 12 minutes. Rotate packs 1/2 turn; cook 9 to 11 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F). Remove packs from grill; cut large X across top of each pack. Carefully fold back foil, and garnish with parsley.
- To make in oven, place packs on cookie sheet. Bake at 375°F 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender and juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F); garnish with parsley.
- NOTES - - To make the pockets in the chicken breasts, use a small paring knife for better control. - Make sure all the filling stays inside, where it belongs. Stuff cheese in pocket before adding ham so the ham blocks the exit.
This chicken dish is so tender, juicy and flavorful! The best part is when you try the recipe and it truly is what you expected - AMAZING! Cooking time also depends on the thickness of the chicken breasts. Add Ham & Cheese: Top chicken breasts with a slice of cheese, then a slice of ham. Place a finger of cheese on each ham slice and sprinkle lightly with thyme and salt and pepper to taste.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food grilled chicken cheese with ham recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!