Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, whole roasted chicken on the grill. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Whole roasted chicken on the grill is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Whole roasted chicken on the grill is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Simple Everyday Roast Chicken with Gravy. Alabama BBQ Chicken with White BBQ Sauce. The easiest way to grill a whole chicken is just tossed on the grill.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have whole roasted chicken on the grill using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Whole roasted chicken on the grill:
- Take 1 roasting chicken completely thawed and cleaned
- Make ready to taste salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 stalk celery
- Prepare 1 small onion
- Make ready 1 lemon
- Take 2 tsp rosemary
- Get 2 tsp sage
- Make ready olive oil
How to cook a perfect chicken on the grill This is an excellent Whole roast chicken recipe. While I roasted this on the grill, it can be done in the oven as. Brined, rubbed, and buttered, our roasted chicken makes for a juicy, flavorful feast. Place chicken directly on the grill grate.
Steps to make Whole roasted chicken on the grill:
- Brush olive oil on chicken.Salt liberally. (I used probably at least 2 tbs for a 6 pound bird). Sprinkle with pepper. Cut celery and place in cavity of chicken.
- Slice onion and lemon. Place in 9x13 foil pan. Add sage and rosemary. Fill with water.
- Place the pan with lemon,onion and water directly on the grill racks. Place chicken directly on a cooking rack (I just used a cooling rack)over the pan of water. Put woodchips in another disposable pan and place directly on grill rack.
- Close lid and turn grill on highest setting for 20 minutes.
Roasting a perfect chicken is the ultimate test for any accomplished cook. Trying to cook a whole chicken over direct heat on the grill would be as silly as trying to sear it in a skillet. The exterior would obviously overcook before the interior cooked through. Grill-roasting a whole chicken creates that smoky barbecue flavor everyone loves and requires very little cleanup. Roasting a chicken in a pellet grill is EASY!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food whole roasted chicken on the grill recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!