Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, thai turkey lettuce wraps. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Thai turkey lettuce wraps are made with ground turkey cooked in a delicious Thai peanut curry sauce and served in crunchy romaine lettuce leaves. Thai Turkey Lettuce Wraps are easy to make and a true crowd-pleaser. They're made with healthy ground turkey, pantry-staple Asian flavors, and drizzled with a creamy ginger tahini sauce.
Thai turkey lettuce wraps is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Thai turkey lettuce wraps is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook thai turkey lettuce wraps using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai turkey lettuce wraps:
- Get 1 lbs ground turkey or chicken
- Prepare 1 cup shredded carrots
- Prepare 1/2 can diced watered chestnuts
- Take 1/2 cup cabbage diced
- Make ready 2 green onions chopped
- Take 2 garlic cloves minced
- Prepare Hoisin sauce
- Take Soy sauce
- Prepare Garlic chili sauce
- Take Rice wine vinegar
- Make ready White pepper (or black)
- Make ready Butter or romaine lettuce
Thai Turkey Lettuce Wraps are a tasty low-carb meal with spicy Thai-inspired flavors! I'm crazy over these low-carb Thai Turkey Lettuce Wraps that feature Asian-seasoned ground turkey in lettuce leaves with matchstick cucumbers, fresh herbs, and a slightly spicy sauce. Lettuce cups and Sriracha Hot Sauce, for serving. Crisp, delicate butter lettuce leaves have a cup shape that's perfect for holding the sweet-and-savory ground turkey mixture and crunchy, colorful vegetables.
Steps to make Thai turkey lettuce wraps:
- In large skillet brown ground Turkey until almost cooked. Add it all of the ingredients and turn to medium high. Stir frequently. Cook until veggies are slightly tender. You still want a crunch. I did not add in measurements for liquid ingredients. Start with 1-2 tablespoons and add more until it tastes the way you like it. (Ex: I use more garlic chili sauce because I like the heat) Cut and wash lettuce of choice. Fill lettuce with mixture. Enjoy!
Little turkey lettuce wraps pack big Thai flavor with ginger, lime, cilantro and fish sauce. Lettuce Wraps with Grilled Apricots and Thai Herbs. These Thai chicken lettuce wraps are bursting with bold flavor, and fresh ingredients. They can be enjoyed as a main dish or served as an appetizer. You could also substitute the chicken for ground turkey, pork, or tofu, or leave it out completely for a vegetarian option, adding extra veggies instead.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food thai turkey lettuce wraps recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!