Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cauliflower poriyal / gobi masala:. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cauliflower Poriyal / Gobi masala: is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Cauliflower Poriyal / Gobi masala: is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Even for parties, I bet, this Cauliflower Poriyal (Gobi Masala curry) would be a big hit. Whenever, I try to make cauliflower dishes, especially the parties including foreign nation people, I always get appreciated. Try this yummy Cauliflower Poriyal and share your suggestions.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have cauliflower poriyal / gobi masala: using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower Poriyal / Gobi masala::
- Make ready 1/2 cauliflower
- Take 1/2 onion
- Prepare 1 tomato(medium size)
- Make ready leaves Chopped mint
- Make ready 1/4 tbsp Mustard seeds
- Make ready Turmeric powder
- Make ready Chicken powder
- Get Salt
The Cauliflower Poriyal recipe is a pretty simple stir-fry kind of dish which you can make with few spices and time. A simple tempering is prepared and Add the cauliflower and spices. Step by Step Pictorial of the cauliflower poriyal. Heat oil in a pan and splutter the mustard seeds.
Steps to make Cauliflower Poriyal / Gobi masala::
- Boil the cauliflower for at least 5 min.(don't overcook)
- Heat the non-stick pan.Add three tablespoons of vegetable oil (heat the oil).
- Add mustard seeds and let it the popup. - Add onion saute until its cook.
- After that, add tomato and cook until its smash. - Add salt as per your taste.
- Put boiled cauliflower into the pan and mixed it. - Add the following items for a required amount(turmeric powder, chicken powder, chili powder).
- Let it cook for another 10 min. Stir between 2min once
- Enjoy with white rice!
Cauliflower Poriyal , one of my favorite vegetable. I often make this poriyal and serve it with rice and rasam. Cauliflower poriyal /South Indian Gobi fry is a tasty side dish for rice. When I was young, my mom used to make a spicy cauliflower poriyal recipe (In tamil nadu style) with mild masala flavor for rasam rice as my dad likes that way. Sometimes she adds boiled peas to make it colorful and healthy.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cauliflower poriyal / gobi masala: recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!