Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, slow cooker queso chicken tacos. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Our Queso Dip Is Perfect For Any Game Day! See Recipes Here. slow cooker queso chicken tacos Taco night just got a lot more flavorful with this SUPER EASY, delicious weeknight meal that makes the BEST chicken tacos! Only a few ingredients and minutes to throw together, these Queso Chicken Tacos are loaded with flavor and require little work and effort.
Slow cooker queso chicken tacos is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Slow cooker queso chicken tacos is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slow cooker queso chicken tacos using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooker queso chicken tacos:
- Prepare 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Make ready 1 (1 oz) package taco seasoning
- Make ready 1 (10 oz) can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles
- Take 1-1/2 cups Mexican cheese dip (refrigerated or jarred)
These queso chicken tacos are so easy and full of creamy queso flavor. Meaty stews, hearty combos of veggies and pasta, cheese and more cheese, the options are endless with one of these guys hanging around. Taco night that comes together in the slow cooker and makes dinner super easy and stress-free. This recipe for slow cooker queso chicken tacos is a simple dinner recipe that you need to keep in.
Instructions to make Slow cooker queso chicken tacos:
- Place chicken in a 6-qt slow cooker. Sprinkle with taco seasoning and top with tomatoes. - Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours. - Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with two forks. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in cheese dip. - Serve with tortillas or hard taco shells and favorite taco toppings.
- Ninja foodie/ instant pot - add all ingredients and 1 cup water cook on hi for 15-20 if using frozen chicken, if its a freezer meal cook for 30 mins. Quick release shred up the chicken add back to pot drain some of the water add in your cheese and mix,done.(pics are a freezer meal)
- This is the cheese I used, get a good quality its where the flavor is going to come from. I used half the jar gave it a nice kick of heat.
- How to make in a freezer meal, follow me on Instagram. youtu.be/DLQHvKtmZK4
Chicken slow-cooked in taco seasoning, diced tomatoes and green chiles, and Mexican cheese dip. Serve in tortillas with your favorite taco toppings. Can freeze leftover for a quick meal later. Taco Tuesday never tasted so good! #crockpot #slowcooker #chicken #mexican #. Slow Cooker Queso Chicken Tacos - This is such a easy crockpot chicken recipe that all you have to do is dump in the ingredients.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food slow cooker queso chicken tacos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!