Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, simple thai chicken breast with roasted broccoli florets. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Thai Chicken Breast With Roasted Broccoli Florets is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Simple Thai Chicken Breast With Roasted Broccoli Florets is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Simple Thai Chicken Breast With Roasted Broccoli Florets. Here are the ingredients and how to achieve it. Here is how you cook that.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have simple thai chicken breast with roasted broccoli florets using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Thai Chicken Breast With Roasted Broccoli Florets:
- Get 1 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- Take 1 1/2 Cups Of Fresh Broccoli Florets
- Make ready 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- Make ready 1 1/2 Tbsp Thai Sauce
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Mrs. Dash Original Seasoning Blend
- Take 1 Tbsp Cooking Oil
This was a great and easy recipe. After reading others reviews on how it was a little bland, I made a few of my own motifacations. First I added garlic powder to the chicken while it cooked, than used Brocoli cheese soup and mixed minced onion in that, pepper and served over brown rice. Meanwhile, pound chicken breasts to even thickness, season.
Steps to make Simple Thai Chicken Breast With Roasted Broccoli Florets:
- In a bowl, marinate your chicken breast with Thai sauce and 1/4 tsp of pepper evenly coating your entire breast. Feel free to add more Thai sauce in this step, just keep in mind 1 Tbsp is 35 calories!
- Lay out lined baking tray and place florets evenly spread out, top them with a drizzle of cooking oil and season them with 1/4 tsp of pepper and 1 tbsp of Mrs. Dash
- Whether you choose to lay it all on one tray, or two; Lay your chicken breast on a line tray and bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes, flipping everything at the 10 minute mark!
This Thai cashew chicken stir-fry is one of many stir-fry recipes that came to Thailand via China. Very popular in Thai restaurants, this famous chicken stir-fry recipe is made with lean chicken breast, shiitake mushrooms, and greens, like bok choi. The crunch of the cashews and the savory sauce that coats the chicken make this easy dish a true. Remove the chicken, add the broccoli to the skillet, and toss with the chicken drippings and potatoes. Plenty of savoury homemade stir fry sauce - because broccoli florets are a sponge for sauce plus I need extra for rice soaking.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food simple thai chicken breast with roasted broccoli florets recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!