Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, crockpot italian beer 🍺 chicken 🐔. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This slow cooker chicken recipe uses a full can of beer and any cut of chicken you like to create a very versatile chicken dish that goes great with black beans and rice or shredded with barbecue sauce. Crockpot Italian Beer 🍺 Chicken 🐔 Yummy 😋. Place your black pepper, minced garlic, onions, beer, Italian dressing mix and margarine OR butter into crockpot over chicken thighs.
Crockpot Italian Beer 🍺 Chicken 🐔 is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Crockpot Italian Beer 🍺 Chicken 🐔 is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have crockpot italian beer 🍺 chicken 🐔 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Italian Beer 🍺 Chicken 🐔:
- Make ready 2 packs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Get 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 2 onions, sliced
- Take 1 bottle beer (your favorite brand!)
- Make ready 1 pack Good Seasons Italian dressing mix
- Prepare 2 tablespoons margarine OR butter
- Prepare Rolls of your choice !!
- Make ready Cheese slices (your favorite!)
The chicken will be super moist and will practically fall apart. You will have a lot of liquid left in the pot when the cooking is complete. Crockpot Italian Chicken made in the slow cooker features tender chicken stewed in a flavorful creamy sauce, served over noodles or rice! This creamy crockpot chicken is a family-favorite meal that is perfect for busy weeknights.
Steps to make Crockpot Italian Beer 🍺 Chicken 🐔:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…..
- Place thighs into your crockpot…..
- Place your black pepper, minced garlic, onions, beer, Italian dressing mix and margarine OR butter into crockpot over chicken thighs……
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally……I left the lid to my crockpot slightly opened so that the chicken wouldn’t cook up in too much liquid (you don’t want your chicken floating around in the liquid ! 😳😱)……
- Shred chicken with 2 forks……
- Serve over any rolls of your choice with your favorite cheese and enjoy 😉!
Everyone will love this slow cooker beer can chicken and so will you because it's so easy! Beer Can Chicken: Adapted For Slow Cooker Beer can chicken is usually made on an outdoor's grill due to its potential messiness. Therefore, it's been a good-weather treat. The same effect can be achieved in your slow cooker. With a Gook Cook whisk, stir together beer and barbecue sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crockpot italian beer 🍺 chicken 🐔 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!