Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mike's chunky chicken fajita style soft tacos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Chunky Chicken Fajita Style Soft Tacos is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mike's Chunky Chicken Fajita Style Soft Tacos is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Sweet Potato And Black Bean Burritos. Perfect for camping, these chicken fajitas are made easily in a foil pouch and grilled until smoky and charred! Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mike's chunky chicken fajita style soft tacos using 34 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Chunky Chicken Fajita Style Soft Tacos:
- Get ● For The Proteins
- Get 6 Chicken Breasts [1" cubed]
- Make ready ● For The Chicken Brine
- Make ready 1/3 Cup Salt
- Get 1/2 Cup Sugar
- Get 1 tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- Make ready 1 tbsp Fresh Ground Cumin
- Prepare 1 tbsp Granulated Garlic Powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp Granulated Onion Powder
- Get 1 tbsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Take ● For The Chicken Dust [to taste - equal parts]
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Granulated Garlic Powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Granulated Onion Powder
- Get 1/4 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Ground Cumin
- Get 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Get 1/4 tsp Mexican Oregano
- Get ● For The Vegetables & Herbs
- Get 1 LG Viadalia Onion [julienned]
- Prepare 3 tbsp Fine Minced Garlic
- Get 1/4 Cup Diced Green Onions
- Prepare 1 LG Green Bell Pepper [de-seeded - julienned]
- Get 3 LG Jalapeno Peppers deseeded - julienned]
- Prepare 1 Bag Multi Colored Sweet Baby Bell Peppers [julienned]
- Take 1/2 Cup Fresh Cilantro Leaves [+ reserves]
- Take 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Get ● For The Sides/Options/Garnishes [as needed]
- Make ready 1 Package 6" Warm Flour Tortillas
- Make ready Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese
- Get Red Or Green Salsas
- Prepare Picante Sauce
- Make ready Leaves Cilantro
- Get Lime Wedges
- Prepare Sour Cream
Make your own at-home chicken fajita tacos, using fresh produce and traditional Mexican ingredients. Hy-Vee soft taco-style flour tortillas package. Transfer the mixture to a blender, add the lime juice, honey, and cilantro, and blend until smooth. Flame-Grilled Chicken Fajita Taco - No Toppings.
Steps to make Mike's Chunky Chicken Fajita Style Soft Tacos:
- Rinse and cube chicken breasts. Create brine mixture and brine chicken for 2 hours minimum. Add water and ice as needed to cover chicken.
- Chop, mince or julienne all herbs and vegetables.
- Sauté vegetables in a small amount of garlic olive oil for 5 minutes. Or, until slightly translucent. You'll want some crisp on your veggies.
- Garlic, chicken and chives frying in a small amount of garlic olive oil and a dash of Silver Tequila pictured. Lightly dust chicken with cayenne, garlic and onion powder, black pepper and cumin mixture.
- Sautéd vegetables to the left - chicken to the right.
- Serve hot with Sides/Options/Garnishes listed above with an ice cold Mexican beer. Enjoy!
Stewed chicken in a crispy taco shell topped with shredded lettuce, shredded cheese and diced tomatoes. Chicken fajitas are a Tex-Mex classic. This version calls for chicken to be flavored in a lively, tangy marinade crafted from balsamic vinegar, chiles de arbor Now, I have to admit, chicken fajitas are not something I've ever been too inspired to make. Perhaps it's because they're made with boneless. Chicken Fajitas are the perfect anytime dinner you need.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mike's chunky chicken fajita style soft tacos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!