Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, roasted red pepper, mozzarella and basil stuffed chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted Red Pepper, Mozzarella and Basil Stuffed Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Roasted Red Pepper, Mozzarella and Basil Stuffed Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Roasted bell pepper, mozzarella, and fresh basil-stuffed chicken breast is one of those dishes that will become a regular feature at your dinner table. Top chicken with remaining mozzarella slices and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. The roasted red pepper (which you can find in a jar, or you can roast yourself) melts in your mouth after it's baked into the chicken with garlic cloves and fresh basil.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have roasted red pepper, mozzarella and basil stuffed chicken using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Red Pepper, Mozzarella and Basil Stuffed Chicken:
- Prepare 4 Boneless/skinless chicken breast
- Make ready 8 oz Fresh mozzarella cheese, slice into 8 slices
- Take 1 1/2 jars of roasted red pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Get 1 bunch of Basil whole leaves
- Take 1/4 cup Fresh Parmesan cheese
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Prepare Salt and pepper
Barbells and Bellinis: Roasted Red Pepper, Mozzarella and Basil Stuffed Chicken-Chicken was on drier side. I would think a lower temperate with more Easy healthy grilled chicken margherita topped with melted mozzarella cheese pesto and tomato basil garnish. Jarred roasted red peppers and pesto can make any sandwich (or anything, for that matter) taste better. I like to keep chicken and turkey in the Spread the bottom half of the loaf with the pesto-mayonnaise mixture.
Instructions to make Roasted Red Pepper, Mozzarella and Basil Stuffed Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a 9x12 casserole dish.
- Butterfly cut by slicing into long side the side of the breast stopping just about a 1/4 of a inch from opposite side.
- Lay chicken in casserole dish opened up. Sprinkle the into with half of the Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper.
- Stack roasted red pepper, basil, and 1 slice of Mozzarella cheese on the bottom side.
- Fold the top flap of the chicken over the bottom side of chicken, tucking in the red pepper, basil, and cheese. Sprinkle remaining italian seasoning of the top of the chicken.
- Bake 30-40 minute or (until chicken is no longer pink inside). Pull chicken out of the oven and turn oven broil the high.
- Top the chicken with the remaining mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Broil until cheese is brown and bubbly about 5 mins
Roasted round zucchini stuffed with rice and mozzarella. Roasted red pepper and basil b. More stock photos from Sergey Rasulov's portfolio. Source: Inti St Clair / Getty. Roasted Red Pepper, Mozzarella and Basil Stuffed Chicken.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food roasted red pepper, mozzarella and basil stuffed chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!