Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, slow cooker chicken mole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
All Reviews for Slow Cooker Chicken Mole. Slow Cooker Chicken Mole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Carefully remove the chicken from the slow cooker to a platter.
Slow Cooker Chicken Mole is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Slow Cooker Chicken Mole is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow cooker chicken mole using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Chicken Mole:
- Get 2 lbs Boneless, skinless Chicken thighs
- Take 2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Make ready 1 (14.5 oz) Can of Diced Tomatoes
- Get 1 Medium Onion, diced
- Make ready 2 Dried Ancho Chiles, stemmed
- Take 2 Large Chipotle Chiles in Adobo Sauce, plus 1 tablespoon Adobo Sauce
- Take 1/2 Cup Sliced Almonds, roasted or not. Does not matter
- Prepare 1/3 Cup Bittersweet Chocolate, finely chopped
- Make ready 2-3 Cloves Garlic, diced
- Take 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Ground Cumin
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
How To Make Mole Sauce From Scratch Serve the whole leg quarters over brown basmati rice, or shred the chicken off the bone and layer onto corn tortillas with cilantro, radishes, and a squeeze of lime for family taco night. A deliciously rich Slow Cooker Chicken Mole, simplified so you can enjoy it at home more often! The original method and ingredient list for this classic Mexican dish are lengthy.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Chicken Mole:
- Season both sides of the chicken thighs with pepper and place them in the slow cooker.
- Place all of the remaining ingredients in a blender and blend on high until it is of a smooth consistency, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour the Mole Sauce over the chicken in the slow cooker. Stir together the sauce and chicken.
- Cook on low for 6 hours. Check out the chicken. If you wish it to be more tender, then cook another 1-2 hours.
- Remove the chicken and the sauce into a bowl and then shred it with two forks.
While not a traditional version, this easy chicken mole still has a melding of spicy chili, chocolate, and cinnamon. Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker. Chicken may be served intact with sauce spooned over, or you may shred the chicken using two forks and stir into the sauce before using as a taco/tortilla filling, or as a dip for chips. Dark chocolate and spices add richness to the Mexican chile sauce called mole (MOH-lay). Simmer it in a slow cooker along with chicken thighs for a warming weeknight dinner.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food slow cooker chicken mole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!