Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, grilled chicken carbonara. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This grilled chicken carbonara is an easy pasta dish that features a creamy egg sauce, bacon and of course grilled chicken. The smoke flavor from the chicken and subliminal bacon flavor all come. Creamy meets spicy in this kickin' Cajun Chicken Carbonara.
Grilled chicken carbonara is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Grilled chicken carbonara is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled chicken carbonara using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled chicken carbonara:
- Get 1 box fettucine noodles
- Make ready 2 large chicken breast
- Prepare 2 slice uncooked bacon diced
- Make ready 2 clove garlic chopped
- Get 1 tbsp prepared pesto
- Make ready 1 cup shredded parmasean cheese
- Make ready 2 eggs beaten
- Make ready 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Get 1 olive oil
I have a deep love for classic spaghetti carbonara, the Roman dish of spaghetti tossed with crispy pork, lots of pecorino cheese, and a luxe egg sauce. All Reviews for Grilled Chicken and Artichoke Carbonara. This Chicken Carbonara recipe from Delish.com is the bomb. Add chicken to skillet and increase heat to medium-high.
Steps to make Grilled chicken carbonara:
- Season chicken breast to your liking (I like to use cajun season in addition to salt and pepper) cook in a saute pan with alittle olive oil until they cooked through
- Remove chicken and let rest
- Cook pasta according to package directions (reserve 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid once pasta in finished) drain and set aside
- In unclean sautee pan used to cook chicken add bacon
- While the bacon is cooking in a bowl combine eggs, parmasean cheese, pesto, and a dash of salt and pepper and whisk together…set aside
- Once the bacon has cooked through add garlic and saute
- add reserved pasta water and simmer for a second then toss pasta along with the bacon and garlic
- Remove from heat and add egg mixture….toss thouroughly…check seasonjng
- Add 1tsp of butter for richness (optional)
- Slice chicken breast and toss with pasta then sprinkle additional parmasean as needed
Season generously with salt and pepper and cook, flipping halfway through. Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis. Discover the Sensational Chicken Carbonara Recipe w/ bacon, chicken & cheesy pasta perfection! The EASY way to create a gourmet chicken dinner the entire family will enjoy! Carbonara is the name of an Italian pasta dish made with a sauce of eggs, cheese and cooked bacon.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food grilled chicken carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!