Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, crockpot cranberry orange chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
This easy Orange Cranberry Chicken Recipe in the Crock Pot serves up a no hassle and quick prep holiday sensational meal any time you want! I know you'll love this Easy Crockpot Recipe too. It effortlessly serves up delicious holiday style flavors.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook crockpot cranberry orange chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken:
- Get 1 large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skin on)
- Make ready 1 can cranberry sauce
- Get 3/4 cup orange juice
- Prepare 1 envelope Lipton recipe secrets(dry onion soup mix)
- Take Fresh minced garlic (6 cloves)
- Make ready 1 onion, sliced thin
- Prepare 1/2 pound baby carrots
- Make ready Sprinkle Black Pepper
- Prepare Sprinkle Adobo
This Crockpot Orange Chicken is better than take out! You can also check out: slow cooker lo mein, slow cooker teriyaki. Rub salt onto chicken breasts and place in bottom of crock pot. In a medium bowl place onion, celery, cranberry sauce, orange juice, dry mustard, cinnamon, lemon juice Stir and pour over chicken breasts.
Steps to make Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken:
- Rinse your chicken thighs in cold water and pat dry with paper towels, then place on top of large baking sheet……
- Generously sprinkle both sides of thighs with black pepper and adobo…..
- Set your oven to BROIL and broil thighs until golden, then place thighs into your crockpot….
- Combine cranberry sauce, orange juice, Lipton recipe secret envelope, some black pepper, fresh minced garlic and a sprinkle of adobo in a bowl……Mix well…..It’s ok if a few lumps of cranberry sauce remain !!! 🙂
- Pour cranberry sauce mixture over chicken thighs in crockpot……
- Add onions and baby carrots to crockpot……Stir gently…….
- Cook on low for 6 hours……..
- Serve with some veggies or mashed potatoes and enjoy 😉!
Place lid on crock pot and top with kitchen towel using instructions in description above. This is a huge hit every time I make it for my family. I love how easy it is and how few ingredients it requires. Here is an easy crockpot orange chicken recipe to make that cooks on it's own in your crockpot. Before you're ready (and hr. before is good) mix some of the hot bbq sauce in crock with cornstarch into a small bowl and then empty that into your crock to simmer for a little while and thicken sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crockpot cranberry orange chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!