Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, roasted garlic chicken puffs. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Garlic Chicken Puffs is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Roasted Garlic Chicken Puffs is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
These roasted garlic chicken puffs are a great appetizer to make for any potluck or get together. Place remaining ingredients into a mixing bowl and add warm chicken mix and incorporate. Add minced garlic to cooking chicken and cook until garlic is browned/reduced.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook roasted garlic chicken puffs using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Garlic Chicken Puffs:
- Make ready 4 cans crescent rolls
- Take 2 -8 oz. package's cream cheese
- Get 1 lb cooked chicken breast (chopped in small fine chunks)
- Make ready 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- Take 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare 2 tbsp fresh chopped garlic
- Get 3/4 cup chopped green onion
So I called her to get the recipe. Garlic Chicken Puffs is a family favorite appetizer! Creamy garlic chicken wrapped in a crescent roll for the perfect appetizer. Always a big crowd Garlic Chicken Puffs have a rich creamy garlic chicken mixture inside a croissant and baked to form a yummy appetizer.
Steps to make Roasted Garlic Chicken Puffs:
- Cook your 1 lb of chicken in a non stick pan with a little olive oil and salt pepper to taste on medium heat. While chicken is half done add your 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh garlic. Cook until garlic is browned/reduced. Let chicken cool a little and chop into fine small chunks.
- Place remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add warm chicken & garlic mixture and combine.
- Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of filling into crescent roll and cook per instructions on can.
- It's okay to over stuff crescent rolls and have them ooze out the sides. The mixture goes a long way.
This finger food is a big. I love cutting into this puff pastry parcel to find a well seasoned full chicken breast, adjust the garlic to your preference if desired. Wrap each chicken breast in puff pastry. Roasted garlic chicken recipe, whole chicken, brined in a garlic salt brine, then roasted. We usually roast chickens breast side down to ensure tender breast meat.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food roasted garlic chicken puffs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!