Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus is something that I have loved my whole life.
Filleting a chicken breast involves cutting it through the middle so you end up with two smaller breast fillets or cutlets. What wine to serve with this Baked Chicken with Cherry Tomatoes. To balance the acidity and sweetness of the roasted tomatoes, plump for either a.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus:
- Make ready 1 chicken breast
- Make ready 8 stick asparagus, trimmed
- Take 6 cherry tomatoes
- Get 2 sprigs rosemary
- Get 1 pinch sea salt
- Prepare 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare 1 olive oil
- Take 1 white wine
- Prepare 1 balsamic vinegar
This mini version's great any day of the week. Place the tomatoes and their juice into an oiled shallow roasting pan. Mix in the garlic and season to taste. Put veg in tinfoil tray place chicken on top.
Instructions to make Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6. Put 1 chicken breast, with its skin left on, in a bowl. Add 8 trimmed sticks of asparagus, 6 halved cherry tomatoes and the leaves from 1 sprig of fresh rosemary plus a whole sprig of rosemary as well. Toss everything together with a pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Put the veg into a tinfoil tray and place the chicken and rosemary sprig on top. Season well. Add some white wine and cook in the middle of the oven for 25 to 35 minutes. Serve drizzled with balsamic vinegar.
Chicken-and-Brie Sandwich with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes. A good balsamic vinegar makes all the difference in the roasted tomatoes, whose heat will immediately melt the soft Brie. I used a rotisserie chicken breast, and made two substitutions: plum tomatoes for the cherry. Parmesan-crusted and mozzarella-topped chicken breasts and garlicky grape tomatoes are flavored with crushed red pepper and roasted together in this easy sheet pan recipe. Mix in oregano and crushed red pepper.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!