Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus is something which I have loved my entire life.
Filleting a chicken breast involves cutting it through the middle so you end up with two smaller breast fillets or cutlets. What wine to serve with this Baked Chicken with Cherry Tomatoes. To balance the acidity and sweetness of the roasted tomatoes, plump for either a.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus:
- Get 1 chicken breast
- Take 8 stick asparagus, trimmed
- Take 6 cherry tomatoes
- Make ready 2 sprigs rosemary
- Prepare 1 pinch sea salt
- Get 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Make ready 1 olive oil
- Take 1 white wine
- Prepare 1 balsamic vinegar
This mini version's great any day of the week. Place the tomatoes and their juice into an oiled shallow roasting pan. Mix in the garlic and season to taste. Put veg in tinfoil tray place chicken on top.
Instructions to make Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6. Put 1 chicken breast, with its skin left on, in a bowl. Add 8 trimmed sticks of asparagus, 6 halved cherry tomatoes and the leaves from 1 sprig of fresh rosemary plus a whole sprig of rosemary as well. Toss everything together with a pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Put the veg into a tinfoil tray and place the chicken and rosemary sprig on top. Season well. Add some white wine and cook in the middle of the oven for 25 to 35 minutes. Serve drizzled with balsamic vinegar.
Chicken-and-Brie Sandwich with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes. A good balsamic vinegar makes all the difference in the roasted tomatoes, whose heat will immediately melt the soft Brie. I used a rotisserie chicken breast, and made two substitutions: plum tomatoes for the cherry. Parmesan-crusted and mozzarella-topped chicken breasts and garlicky grape tomatoes are flavored with crushed red pepper and roasted together in this easy sheet pan recipe. Mix in oregano and crushed red pepper.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!