Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, crock pot salsa chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Salsa Chicken can be served over rice, with tortilla or corn chips, douse with cheese and throw it in the oven. it's totally up to you! The chicken falls apart and becomes immensely tender, flavored with the familiar flavors of chunky salsa and taco seasoning, and brightened up with bursts of. How To Cook Crock Pot Chicken
Crock Pot Salsa Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Crock Pot Salsa Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook crock pot salsa chicken using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Salsa Chicken:
- Make ready 1 pack chicken breast, cut into cubes (you can also use chicken thighs, my chicken breast pack was a little under 5 pounds)
- Take 1 Jar Salsa (any flavor you have)
- Make ready 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Take 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Sazon with achiote (for color)
Place first four ingredients in crock pot. Just TWO ingredients: salsa and chicken, plus some spices makes a delicious juicy chicken that can be used in tacos, over rice, over salad and more! Scouring my fridge and pantry I had some boneless skinless chicken thighs and some chunky salsa, so I threw them in my crock pot along with some. This Crockpot Salsa Chicken is quick, healthy, and packed with fall apart tender chicken!
Steps to make Crock Pot Salsa Chicken:
- Rinse your chicken and cut into big cubes, then place into your crock pot that has been sprayed with cooking spray….
- Place all remaining ingredients into crock pot and stir thoroughly….
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours….. I cheated a little bit, I stirred it halfway thru the cooking process! 😱
- Shred chicken with 2 forks 🍴 when done and serve with yellow rice 🍚 or place chicken on top of flour tortillas……
- Enjoy 😉!
Crock-Pot Creamy Salsa Chicken has a kick to with the salsa but it also very creamy with the sour cream and cream of mushroom soup. I used a mild salsa, but you can use a hot salsa if that is your families preference. My family enjoyed the flavor, especially the taco seasoning, even though they. Delicious crock pot recipes for Pot Roast, Pork, Chicken, soups and desserts! Are you looking for a simple satisfying meal that everyone will love?
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food crock pot salsa chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!