Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, grilled buffalo chicken breast. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Gear up for summer the right way with this grilled buffalo chicken recipe. Instant spicy flavor perfect for sandwiches, salads, kabobs, and more.
Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breast is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breast is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook grilled buffalo chicken breast using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breast:
- Make ready 2 lb Boneless Chicken Breast
- Get 3/4 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Prepare 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter
- Prepare 1 tsp White Vinegar (optional)
- Make ready 1 Blue Cheese Dressing (if desired)
This is the perfect recipe to work into this year's grilling repertoire. Homemade - Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breast. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Heat lightly greased grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
Instructions to make Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breast:
- Wash and trim chicken of all fat. Pound to desired thickness. Place in a container.
- In a saucepan, add hot sauce and butter. Heat until butter is melted and well blended. Add vinegar if you like. I like my buffalo sauce a little tangy.
- Pour sauce over chicken, mix well and marinate at least 2 hours.
- Pre heat grill on medium heat. Grill chicken for about 30 minutes, depending on thickness, basting with remaining sauce as cooks.
- Serve with Blue cheese dressing, if desired. Enjoy!
Remove chicken from marinade, letting excess drip away. Brush one side of the chicken with hot sauce mixture and place the hot sauce side down on the hot grill. Brush more hot sauce over the top of the chicken. Remove from grill to a clean plate. Once covered, pop the chicken in the fridge.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food grilled buffalo chicken breast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!