Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, whole crockpot chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Whole CrockPot Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Whole CrockPot Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Broil the chicken after it's done in the slow cooker. It sounds like an annoying extra step, but it takes a few minutes and makes a big difference. Skip the overnight refrigeration if you are in a hurry.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook whole crockpot chicken using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Whole CrockPot Chicken:
- Prepare Sprinkle Garlic Powder
- Make ready Sprinkle Black Pepper
- Take Sprinkle Lemon Pepper
- Take Sprinkle Sazon with Achiote (gives chicken a beautiful color)
- Take Sprinkle Parsley Flakes (add last)
- Get Drizzle of Olive Oil
- Make ready Baby Carrots (16 ounce bag)
- Get Yellow Onion, sliced (1 or 2)
- Take 4 Red Potatoes (cut up)
How to cook a whole Chicken in a slow cooker - Crock pot recipe and have it ready for when you get home from work. Check out all my slow cooker - Crock pot. We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. This post may contain special links through which we earn a small commission if you make a.
Steps to make Whole CrockPot Chicken:
- Prep your chicken by rinsing in cold water
- Prep your veggies by rinsing in cold water then slicing the onions and cutting up the red potatoes
- Cut up veggies and layer in crock pot in this order : baby carrots, sliced onions. then add red potatoes on top… I used a slow cooker liner in my crock pot, I also sprayed the liner with a cooking spray so veggies don’t stick to the bottom
- Add clean chicken on top of veggies, then sprinkle on top of chicken garlic powder,black pepper,lemon pepper,sazon with achiote, parsley flakes, and drizzle of olive oil, sprinkle enough of the ingredients to coat chicken then take the whole crock and refrigerate overnight so chicken can get those delicious flavors !
- That’s what mine looks like…
- The next day take out crock and let sit on countertop for at least 30 min before you add it to the cooking element
- Place in heating element of your crock pot and cook chicken and veggies for 8 hours on low or 10 hours on low (or 3.5 hours on high)….make sure you don’t open that cover !
- And this is the finished meal, I added the veggies back to the crock when chicken was done, it was falling off the bones ! :)
- Enjoy 😉
Make this Crockpot Whole Chicken when you want a homemade rotisserie roasted chicken This crockpot whole chicken recipe is quick and easy to prep and you'll be rewarded with a flavorful. Once you try this crockpot whole chicken recipe you won't cook a whole chicken any other way! It is seriously so good and loaded with flavor! I'm pretty sure it is safe to say that this slow cooker whole. This is a great way to cook a chicken, so tender and moist!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food whole crockpot chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!