Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, whole crockpot chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Broil the chicken after it's done in the slow cooker. It sounds like an annoying extra step, but it takes a few minutes and makes a big difference. Skip the overnight refrigeration if you are in a hurry.
Whole CrockPot Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Whole CrockPot Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have whole crockpot chicken using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Whole CrockPot Chicken:
- Prepare Sprinkle Garlic Powder
- Prepare Sprinkle Black Pepper
- Prepare Sprinkle Lemon Pepper
- Get Sprinkle Sazon with Achiote (gives chicken a beautiful color)
- Make ready Sprinkle Parsley Flakes (add last)
- Take Drizzle of Olive Oil
- Take Baby Carrots (16 ounce bag)
- Get Yellow Onion, sliced (1 or 2)
- Get 4 Red Potatoes (cut up)
How to cook a whole Chicken in a slow cooker - Crock pot recipe and have it ready for when you get home from work. Check out all my slow cooker - Crock pot. We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. This post may contain special links through which we earn a small commission if you make a.
Steps to make Whole CrockPot Chicken:
- Prep your chicken by rinsing in cold water
- Prep your veggies by rinsing in cold water then slicing the onions and cutting up the red potatoes
- Cut up veggies and layer in crock pot in this order : baby carrots, sliced onions. then add red potatoes on top… I used a slow cooker liner in my crock pot, I also sprayed the liner with a cooking spray so veggies don’t stick to the bottom
- Add clean chicken on top of veggies, then sprinkle on top of chicken garlic powder,black pepper,lemon pepper,sazon with achiote, parsley flakes, and drizzle of olive oil, sprinkle enough of the ingredients to coat chicken then take the whole crock and refrigerate overnight so chicken can get those delicious flavors !
- That’s what mine looks like…
- The next day take out crock and let sit on countertop for at least 30 min before you add it to the cooking element
- Place in heating element of your crock pot and cook chicken and veggies for 8 hours on low or 10 hours on low (or 3.5 hours on high)….make sure you don’t open that cover !
- And this is the finished meal, I added the veggies back to the crock when chicken was done, it was falling off the bones ! :)
- Enjoy 😉
Make this Crockpot Whole Chicken when you want a homemade rotisserie roasted chicken This crockpot whole chicken recipe is quick and easy to prep and you'll be rewarded with a flavorful. Once you try this crockpot whole chicken recipe you won't cook a whole chicken any other way! It is seriously so good and loaded with flavor! I'm pretty sure it is safe to say that this slow cooker whole. This is a great way to cook a chicken, so tender and moist!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food whole crockpot chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!