Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, crockpot shredded chicken tacos. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot shredded chicken tacos is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Crockpot shredded chicken tacos is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Slow cooker recipes are simply the best, aren't they? In your slow cooker, mix the salsa, lime juice, taco seasoning, and cilantro. Mexican shredded chicken is delicious served in tortillas, over rice or on top of a salad, and is a great way to meal prep chicken for the week!
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot shredded chicken tacos using 4 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot shredded chicken tacos:
- Get chicken breast (I use 5lbs we are family of 6)
- Get Jar salsa your choice
- Get Cilantro chopped to your taste
- Take Taco seasoning pack or create your own
Crockpot chicken taco meat is great for meal prepping or made in large batches and frozen for later use. With a few ingredients you'll have a yummy meal. Shredded chicken is something we make quite often. Yes we've made it in our Instant Pot too, but if you prefer low and slow cooking then this.
Steps to make Crockpot shredded chicken tacos:
- Pour some salsa in crockpot as a bed for chicken. Lay chicken on bed, sprinkle some seasoning on top, add salsa and cilantro repeat if needed end with salsa. Cook on low 8 hours. Once done shred chicken will be super tender. NOTE: this can have endless add ons. I add onion, lime, garlic, and sometimes corn. This this is really one of those things the imagination is the limit. If you like it in a taco add it. Please enjoy and have fun cooking!!!
Dissolve taco seasoning into chicken broth. Place chicken breasts in crock pot and pour chicken broth over. With two forks, shred the chicken meat into bite-size pieces. To freeze, place shredded meat into freezer bags with the juices. Press out all the air and seal.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food crockpot shredded chicken tacos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!