Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken fajita stuffed peppers. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
These Chicken Stuffed Peppers are filled with black beans, corn, onion, and brown rice — you pretty much have all the food groups in one bite! Here is a healthy entree that takes a little bit of extra time, but it's is well worth it in the end. I know I missed Cinco de Mayo and didn't post this recipe in time, but Chicken Fajitas all great all the time.
Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken fajita stuffed peppers using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers:
- Make ready 4 large green bell peppers
- Make ready 2-1/2 c riced cauliflower
- Take 8 oz boneless chicken breast, pounded to 1/2" thickness
- Make ready 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- Prepare 1/4 tsp chili powder
- Take 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
- Take 1/2 c chopped onion
- Prepare 1/2 c shredded reduced-fat Mexican-blend cheese
- Take 1/4 c fat-free plain Greek-style yogurt
- Take 1/4 c salsa
Try out these Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers! Find this recipe and MORE at. Naturally low carb, keto friendly, paleo, and gluten-free. Place one pepper on a dinner plate, fill with one cup of chicken and vegetables, then top with a heaping tablespoon of the Avocado Cream and cilantro.
Instructions to make Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice stem top of peppers and remove seeds. Place cut side up in deep baking dish, leaning against sides if needed. Bake until tender, 20-30 min.
- Combine cumin, chili powder, garlic powder and salt. Set aside.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray and heat on med. Season chicken using half of the seasonings. Cook in skillet until cooked through, about 4 min. on each side. Transfer to cutting board and chop into small pieces.
- Remove skillet from heat and wipe clean. Re-spray and bring to med. heat. Add cauliflower, onion and remaining seasoning. Cook and stir until almost tender. Add in chicken and finish cooking veggies.
- Blot away excess moisture from peppers. Fill with chicken mixture. Sprinkle on cheese. Top with salsa and yogurt.
While you're standing by the oven, you'll want to begin boiling a pot of water as well. Cut each pepper in half lengthwise (through the stem). Seed and de-vein the peppers then boil them for four to five minutes. Cook the peppers, onion, salt, and pepper until soft and slightly caramelized. Transfer the cooked veggies to a bowl.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken fajita stuffed peppers recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!