Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, slow cooker jerk chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooker Jerk Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Slow Cooker Jerk Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Jerk Chicken in the Slow Cooker is Easy. Slow Cooker Jerk Chicken is an easier way to make a delicious authentic Jamaican meal than firing up the grill and you'll have no worries about the smoke you'll be making on the indoor grill or the peppers burning your eyes standing above the outdoor grill. Slow cooker Jerk Chicken- Super flavorful and Super Easy Jerk Chicken with just the right amount of heat made in a crockpot.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow cooker jerk chicken using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Jerk Chicken:
- Make ready 6-10 bone in, skin on or off Chicken Thighs
- Prepare 1-2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Prepare 3 Green Onions, diced. Use the tip to the tail
- Take 1/2 Yellow Onion, diced
- Make ready 1/2 Scotch Bonnet Pepper(de-seeded and de-veined) or 1 Bell Pepp
- Take 1/3 cup Soy Sauce
- Get 1/4 cup Distilled White Vinegar
- Take 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Get 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- Make ready 2 tsp Thyme
- Take 1/4 tsp Ground Cloves
- Get 1/4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- Get 1/4 tsp Ground Allspice
Arrange the chicken pieces in the slow cooker so that. This is our slow cooker jerk chicken, Spicy, Sweet and full of Jamaican Jerk Flavour. We used chicken breasts in our recipe, but you can easily replace. Try something different with chicken tonight.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Jerk Chicken:
- Place the chicken thighs on a large pan and brown them on medium high heat on both sides for 5 minutes. First, sprinkle both sides of the chicken with pepper.
- In a food processor add the green onions, yellow onion, scotch bonnet/bell pepper, soy sauce, vinegar, vegetable oil, brown sugar, thyme, cloves, nutmeg and allspice and puree until smooth.
- Arrange the chicken in the pot of the slow cooker, skin side facing up.
- Pour the sauce on top of the chicken, then cook on low for 8 hours.
This Slow Cooker Jamaican Jerk Chicken is spicy and flavorful. This chicken and sauce has heat and tanginess. It's great over rice, with a side of black beans. Yes, yet another jerk chicken slow cooker recipe out of me. If I do say so, this one is the best of the jerk chicken recipes.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food slow cooker jerk chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!