Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, crockpot bbq chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot BBQ Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Crockpot BBQ Chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
This Crock Pot BBQ Chicken has come in handy a lot this week while I've been oven-less, but. Pour BBQ sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray's) and spices in crockpot. Add Chicken and cover with sauce.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook crockpot bbq chicken using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot BBQ Chicken:
- Take 1 whole chicken
- Take 1 cup bbq sauce
- Take 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- Prepare 4 heaping tablespoons brown sugar
- Prepare 2 capfuls mesquite liquid smoke
- Get 1 capful hickory liquid smoke
- Take 5 dashes sea salt
- Get 25 dashes mrs dash seasoning
- Prepare 2 dashes ground pepper
- Take 1 tablespoon stirfry sauce
This crockpot BBQ chicken recipe is so easy to toss together. Add everything to your slow cooker and let the magic happen. You'll come home to juicy BBQ pulled chicken and a house that smells amazing. Crockpot BBQ Chicken Thighs did not get the title BEST EVER for no good reason.
Instructions to make Crockpot BBQ Chicken:
- Turn crockpot on low
- Place chicken in, upside down
- In a bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients
- Taste sauce, adjust if needed to your taste
- Pour half on chicken and spread on top
- Turn chicken right side up
- Pour rest of bbq sauce on chicken
- Spread all over chicken
- Put lid on and cook 3 to 4 hours on higj or 4 to 6 hours on low (until down)
- Baste with sauce on bottom whenever you remember (I basted 3 times and cooked on low)
Not only are they insanely easy to make, they're also super tender, fall-off-the-bone delicious. Crockpot BBQ Chicken is the perfect busy weekday meal or ideal for large gatherings and makes the best Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwiches! It's another recipe for your back pocket when you need. Best Ever Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Wings. A few months back my friend Kim shared a crockpot secret with me.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crockpot bbq chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!