Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, green chile chicken enchiladas. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
One Of Our Favorite Mexican Dishes - Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas Recipe!! Corn Tortillas Stuffed With Chicken, Cheese, Green Chile Enchilada Sauce, Sour Cream, And Green Chiles, Topped With More Sauce And Cheese! Creamy, tangy, and filling, these Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas are an awesome comforting weeknight dinner.
Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have green chile chicken enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas:
- Get 3 chicken breasts, diced
- Prepare 1 (16 oz.) can green chile enchilada sauce - divided
- Get 1 (4 oz.) can green chiles
- Prepare 1 (10.5 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- Prepare 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. Monterey Jack cheese, shredded - divided
- Prepare 1/2 cup sour cream, plus extra for topping if desired
- Get 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- Get 1 small red onion, chopped
- Prepare 1/2 bunch green onion, chopped
- Make ready 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- Prepare 5 flour tortillas
- Make ready 2 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy seasoning
- Prepare to taste salt & pepper
Im going to show you how to make the best Green Chicken Enchiladas in the whole world! Green chile is harvested when ripe, and red chile is from chile left on the vine or tied up in RISTRAS to dry out and become red chile. If it is going to be an especially large group, I leave out the chicken and just make several trays of green chile cheese enchiladas. Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas - Creamy, cheesy and full of flavor!
Instructions to make Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook chicken in large skillet with a little olive oil and your seasonings. Place in a handful of the red onion if desired.
- Chop veggies and combine in small bowl; mix well and place in fridge until ready to serve.
- Once chicken is completely cooked, place in large mixing bowl.
- Add in half the can of enchilada sauce, 1 cup of shredded cheese, green chiles, cream of chicken soup and sour cream. Mix well to combine.
- Spread half of your remaining enchilada sauce into a prepared 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Evenly distribute the chicken mixture onto each of the five tortillas. Roll up with ends tucked into middle and place in your dish.
- Top with remaining enchilada sauce. Spoon evenly over each enchilada.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot & bubbly.
- Enjoy topped with veggie mix and sour cream if desired!
This recipe is absolutely to-die-for.better than a Mexican restaurant! I love the classic red enchiladas, but this green chile version is even better in my opinion. They're super creamy and the flavors taste incredible together. Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas are a classic American family favorite! How to Freeze Chicken Enchiladas: Chicken enchiladas can easily be frozen and reheated.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food green chile chicken enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!