Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, grilled mac n' cheese w/ chicken (leftover easter dinner solution). It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Great recipe for Grilled Mac n' Cheese w/ Chicken (leftover Easter dinner solution). We have a ton of leftovers from Easter and came up with this idea. Stir in macaroni, chicken and frozen broccoli.
Grilled Mac n' Cheese w/ Chicken (leftover Easter dinner solution) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Grilled Mac n' Cheese w/ Chicken (leftover Easter dinner solution) is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have grilled mac n' cheese w/ chicken (leftover easter dinner solution) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Mac n' Cheese w/ Chicken (leftover Easter dinner solution):
- Make ready ingredients
- Get 2 slices Choice of bread
- Make ready 1 tbsp margarine or butter
- Take Cooked or leftover mac n' cheese
- Make ready Cooked chicken/ham/meat of choice (optional)
- Take 1 dash salt
- Prepare 1 dash pepper
- Make ready 1 slice Cheddar or American cheese (optional).
You'll have a winner-winner chicken dinner no matter the combo. Mac and cheese easy to cook even for those with limited culinary experience. Store a box in your pantry or cupboard so you can whip up dinner in no time. Plus, mac and cheese is super cheap and you can often find it on sale.
Steps to make Grilled Mac n' Cheese w/ Chicken (leftover Easter dinner solution):
- Cut up meat into small pieces.
- Butter 1 side of each slice of bread.
- Place 1 slice of bread butter side down on greased skillet on medium/low heat (I use heat setting 3)
- Add chicken and Mac n cheese. Sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
- Place other slice of bread with butter side facing up on sandwich.
- Cook first side until it is dark (I wait until I hear sizzling) usually takes about 10-12 mins
- Flip carefully so filling doesn't fall out and cook other side until golden brown.
It's a great lean protein option–but It's amazing how easily this simple protein can be ruined. Take it out too early and you'll get food poisoning, but leave it on for a couple minutes too long and you might as well go gnaw on some wood chips instead. Under-cooked chicken is easy to fix, (just put it back in the darn oven!) Dry chicken, however, is slightly trickier to remedy. During the week I'm pulled in so many directions, from work, to mom and house duties, to my kids extracurricular activities. I don't have time for some elaborate dinner, but that doesn't mean my family has to have boxed mac n cheese every night.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food grilled mac n' cheese w/ chicken (leftover easter dinner solution) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!