Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, crockpot chicken tacos. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mexican shredded chicken is delicious served in tortillas, over rice or on top of a salad, and is a great. Finally, wrap the shredded chicken and cooked vegetables in soft flour tortillas before digging in. For tips on how to choose other toppings for your crockpot chicken tacos, scroll down!
Crockpot chicken tacos is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Crockpot chicken tacos is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have crockpot chicken tacos using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot chicken tacos:
- Take 4 boneless chicken breasts
- Get 2 T taco seasoning
- Take 1/2 red bell pepper sliced
- Take 1 small yellow onion sliced
- Prepare 1 small jalapeno diced
- Take 4 garlic cloves minced
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- Take 12 small flour tortillas
Chicken breasts cook in a perfectly spiced marinate until shreddable—pair it with your favorite taco toppings for a dinner that will be requested again and again. Chicken - hello, it's a chicken taco meat recipe. How to Make Chicken Taco Meat. Crockpot Chicken Tacos are an easy dinner idea that the whole family will love!
Instructions to make Crockpot chicken tacos:
- Season both sides of chicken with taco seasoning. Pour 1/2 cup of salsa into the bottom of 6 quart or larger crockpot. Place chicken over salsa. Add peppers, onions, and garlic and pour remaining salsa. Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours. Shred chicken and serve with tortillas and favorite taco toppings.
It's the perfect filling for tacos or burrito bowls! It was simple, and required no preparation. I put into the slow cooker on low Crockpot Chicken Tacos recipe is so easy! It's very tasty and sure to make dinner a breeze. Ridiculously easy and sure to become your go-to!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crockpot chicken tacos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!