Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, slow cooker curry chicken and vegetables. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Slow cooker curry chicken and vegetables is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Slow cooker curry chicken and vegetables is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
This easy slow cooker Chicken Curry is packed with the flavors of curry, coconut, and plenty of veggies. An easy, flavorful dinner you will make Simply thaw and either reheat or cook in the slow cooker according to original directions. Ways to Serve Slow Cooker Curry Chicken and Vegetables.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slow cooker curry chicken and vegetables using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooker curry chicken and vegetables:
- Get 1 lb. chicken breast, cut in 1 1/2 inches pieces
- Get 1 can (14.5 oz) coconut milk
- Take 3 Tbsp. red curry paste
- Make ready 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- Get lime juice (approx. 2 Tbsp)
- Take 1 package frozen Asian medley vegetables*
Slow Cooker Recipe: Curried Vegetable and Chickpea Stew. This is a great clearing-out-the-fridge recipe. My inspiration actually came from an old Cooking Light recipe and a fridge full of vegetables that needed using — but not vegetables that the original recipe called for. Whisk cornstarch with coconut cream until I definitely would suggest doubling the spice blend and adding curry powder to it.
Instructions to make Slow cooker curry chicken and vegetables:
- Combine coconut milk, red curry paste, sugar and lime juice together in the slow cooker.
- Add chicken and vegetables* to the slow cooker and stir well to combine. (*If using a medley with broccoli, add vegetables during the last hour of cooking so the broccoli doesn't overcook.)
- Cook on low for approximately 4 1/2 to 5 hours. Start checking on it after 4 hours to avoid drying out the chicken.
- Serve over rice. Garnish with lime wedges and/or cilantro, if desired. Add salt to taste to balance out the sweetness if you prefer.
Slow Cooker Chicken Curry is made with coconut milk, chicken breasts, an easy curry powder seasoning blend and sweet potatoes. Check on curry during the last hour of cooking and stir the ingredients if the curry is starting to stick to the sides. Shred chicken using two forks during the last. This slow cooker chicken curry is just right - juicy chicken & a flavorful gravy that has the right consistency! It makes for a wholesome dinner.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food slow cooker curry chicken and vegetables recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!