Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, crockpot buffalo chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Crockpot Buffalo Chicken is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches. This crock pot buffalo chicken recipe is one of those recipes. A bit of magic happens when you combine chicken, ranch seasoning, and buffalo sauce in a crockpot.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have crockpot buffalo chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Buffalo Chicken:
- Get 2 - Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Take 1 - Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce (12 oz)
- Prepare 1/2 - oz Dry Ranch Mix
- Get 3 - Tablespoons of Butter!
- Prepare Optional: 1/2 tablespoon Onion powder
- Make ready Optional: 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Add the shredded chicken back to the slow cooker, add the ranch mix and the butter, and stir until the butter is melted and ingredients are well-mixed. Cook: Put chicken into your crock pot and dump on the sauce and ranch mix. Shred: Remove the cooked chicken from the crock pot and allow it to cool slightly. In a large slow cooker, combine chicken, cream cheese, cheddar, buffalo sauce, and ranch.
Steps to make Crockpot Buffalo Chicken:
- Thaw 2 chicken breasts and cut in half when defrosted
- In a bowl, mix in bottle of Frank's red hot sauce (we gotta put that $##% on everything, right?), butter, and ranch mix. If you choose to do the optional ingredients, add them in too at this time.
- Mix mix mix mix mix mix
- Put chicken and mixture into crock pot together, cook on LOW and wait 7 hours.
- When chicken is done cooking, grab a pair of forks and tear the chicken into shreds… Now it's ready for sandwiches, buffalo chicken egg rolls, pannini, or even a dip!!! Enjoy :)
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken - just four ingredients and no prep! Let the slow cooker do the main work of making spicy, buttery hot wings to serve during the game. The wings are finished in the oven and brushed with more sauce for serving. Great with ranch or blue cheese dressing. Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken is an easy crockpot recipe and a perfect make-ahead meal for busy weeknights.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food crockpot buffalo chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!