Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken fajitas. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Fajitas is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Fajitas is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Check Out Chicken Fajita Recipe On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Making homemade fajita seasoning is a lot easier than you might think, and you probably already have the ingredients in your spice cabinet.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken fajitas using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fajitas:
- Take 2 tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- Take 2 tbsp oil
- Prepare 1 large garlic clove, minced
- Get 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/2-1 tsp ground chili (adjust to your desired spice preference)
- Get 1 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro (optional)
- Get 1 1/2 lb (650 grams) chicken thighs, skinless and boneless
- Make ready 3 large bell peppers (or capsicums), cut into strips (I use green, red and yellow)
- Get 1 onion thinly sliced
Meanwhile, warm tortillas according to package directions. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then add to bowl and toss to coat. Looking for an easy chicken fajita recipe for an infusion of Mexican flavor at home? Save a trip to the restaurant with these sizzling fajitas seasoned with zesty McCormick® Fajita Seasoning Mix.
Steps to make Chicken Fajitas:
- Slice chicken into strips
- In a large shallow bowl, combine lime juice, oil, garlic, cumin, salt, chili and cilantro; mix together. Add the chicken and If time allows, let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet or pan (12-inch | 30cm) on medium-high heat until smoking. Add a drizzle of olive oil to lightly coat the bottom of the pan. Sear the chicken on both sides until golden, charred and cooked right through. Cook for about 8 minutes. Flip them a couple of times while cooking so they get a nice even char.
- Transfer chicken to a warm plate, loosely tent with foil and let rest
- Cut peppers and onions into strips
- Add the peppers and onions to the skillet (drizzle with a little extra oil only if needed), and cook until the onion is soft and the peppers are slightly charred and cooked to your liking. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken strips and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with warmed tortillas, sour cream and chopped cilantro
Serve with guacamole, sour cream, and cheese for the perfect Cinco de Mayo dish. So easy to make, and so quick. The method involves quickly searing the meat on a griddle or grill, and then slicing and serving with quickly seared peppers and onions. How to Make Chicken Fajitas How to Make Chicken Fajitas. This chicken fajita recipe is a total breeze to make!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken fajitas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!