Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Cooking rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken, and other savory vegetables and bamboo shoots. (Takikomi Gohan in Japanese). Chicken Marinated in Soy Sauce with Rice and OnionMadeleine Cocina. Soy Sauce and Togarashi Chicken Biryani with Smoked Basmati RiceJudy Joo.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables:
- Prepare 4 cups rice
- Prepare 2 shiitake mushroom(dry)
- Get 1 tsp Hijiki(dry)
- Get 1/2 konjac
- Make ready 1/2 burdock root
- Prepare 1/2 aburaage (fried tofu)
- Get 2 cm carrot
- Make ready 1/4 bamboo shoot
- Prepare 120 g chicken thigh
- Prepare ☆4 TBSP soy sauce
- Prepare ☆4 TBSP sake
- Make ready ☆4 TBSP mirin
- Get ☆2TBSP sugar
- Get ☆1 TBSP powdered konbu dashi
Soy sauce fried rice is simple yet indulgent. It is a classic Chinese dish that uses minimal ingredients to create maximum flavor. Traditional soy sauce fried rice uses animal fat (lard or chicken fat) Carefully taste the rice. Season lightly with sea salt if needed.
Steps to make Rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables:
- Rinse rice and soak in the water.
- Soak shiitake in water until it’s soft, 15 minutes. After soften, slice them thinly. Keep the soaked water.
- Soak hijiki in a small bowl until it’s soft, 15 minutes. Keep the soaked water.
- Boil water in a small pot, put konjac to remove the smell. After boil, cut them into small pieces.
- In a small bowl, put 1 tsp vinegar and 3 cups water. Shave burdock into the water with vinegar to avoid discoloration. Discard the water immediately after you finish shaving them all and replace with fresh water and rinse.
- Cut carrot, bamboo shoot, aburaage.
- Cut chicken into small bite size. In a large pan, drizzle large portion of oil and sauté chicken until it changes the color.
- Add all the other vegetables into the pan and sauté for 3 minutes. Add all the ingredients of ☆ and cook for 3 minutes.
- Strain the soup. Add reserved shiitake water and hijiki water into the soup.
- In a rice cooker, put rice and the soup. Add water to make it to the 4 cup line.
- Then add the cooked vegetables and chicken. Do not stir rice and vegetables here. Start the rice cooker👍
Stir and mix thoroughly, so the salt is. I used my apple lemon soy sauce but you can substitute it for regular soy sauce and more rice Taste. For kids snacks, keep the seasoning light and do not add the leftover marinade sauce. I've heard that over there, putting soy sauce on plain rice is seen as some kind of boorish act It seems that at the table, soy sauce is reserved for already savory dishes Fried rice is different from plain rice because in many cases it's intended to be a meal in and of itself and is always seasoned. Eat and enjoy whatever you like, but white rice with soy sauce is about as Chinese as chicken balls.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!