Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, grilled chicken steak with black pepper and apple mango salsa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Great recipe for Grilled Chicken Steak with Black Pepper and Apple Mango Salsa. Now it's summer and it's the season of mango in Thailand. A Cookpad Thailand user who's become my good friend sent me lots of mangoes.
Grilled Chicken Steak with Black Pepper and Apple Mango Salsa is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Grilled Chicken Steak with Black Pepper and Apple Mango Salsa is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook grilled chicken steak with black pepper and apple mango salsa using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken Steak with Black Pepper and Apple Mango Salsa:
- Get 2 pieces chicken breasts
- Take 1 tablespoons grounded black pepper
- Take 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon salt (marinated chicken)
- Take 2 teaspoons sugar
- Make ready 1 medium size mango
- Prepare 1 small green apple
- Make ready 1/4 cup chopped parsleys or corianders
- Take 1 small size tomato or red bell pepper
- Prepare 3 shallots
- Make ready 1 whole lime
- Prepare 1 little pinch of salt (add to salsa)
Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade. Grilled Chicken with Mango Avocado Salsa Recipe. Grilled chicken is always a win, but when you add this mango salsa recipe over it, you will be taking the flavor of your healthy grilled chicken recipe to a whole new level of flavor. This healthy recipe is our absolute favorite.
Steps to make Grilled Chicken Steak with Black Pepper and Apple Mango Salsa:
- Remove the skin out and fillet the chicken half through the meat and butterfly them.Using the knife pierce all over the meat.
- Add the seasonings into the mixing bowl (oyster sauce,sesame oil,sugar and salt) along with the chicken.Mix them evenly and marinate at least 20 mins or overnight in the fridge is the best to let them absorb the seasonings.
- Grill them until golden brown.I cooked them in the Halogen oven at 175 C. 20 mins and flip another side,cook more 5 mins.
- Diced the mango fruit into cubes and coarsely chopped shallots,parsleys or corianders.
- Dice the green apples into small cubes.I picked the Granny Smith.
- Dice the tomato or red bell pepper.I removed all the seed,the jello inside but skins and flesh.
- Gently mix all the fruits,chopped corianders or parsleys and shallots.Squeeze lime juice along with a pinch of salt to bring out more flavour of those fresh fruits.
- Put the grilled chicken steak along with the salsa on a plate and enjoy!!
- Tips*** You can substitue shallots for 1/4 cups of chopped red onion.
We serve this over basmati rice or quinoa. A Cookpad Thailand user who's become my good friend sent me lots of mangoes. I enjoyed them deliciously and this is one of the mango menu I made :) Instructions. Chicken - To a large ziptop plastic bag, add the chicken, salsa, lime juice, olive oil, black pepper, seal, and smoosh around to evenly coat chicken. Lightly oil grill grates and preheat grill to medium-high heat.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food grilled chicken steak with black pepper and apple mango salsa recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!