Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, alida’s grilled boneless chicken breasts. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Member's Mark Chicken Breast & More Available for In-Club Pickup or Delivery. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Alida's Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts guidances.
Alida’s Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Alida’s Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have alida’s grilled boneless chicken breasts using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Alida’s Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts:
- Take 6 Boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- Get 1 cup Greek yogurt
- Make ready 1 tbsp lime zest
- Make ready 1 tbsp lime juice
- Prepare 1 Serrano pepper minced
- Make ready 2 garlic cloves minced
- Prepare 1 tbsp Cumin
- Prepare 1 tsp Paprika
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt
Once covered, pop the chicken in the fridge. Test Kitchen tip: Compared to beef and pork, chicken doesn't need to marinate for long—especially if the marinade includes acidic ingredients such as vinegar, lemon juice or buttermilk. The answer is always these grilled chicken breasts. After you make them once, you'll make them again and again.
Steps to make Alida’s Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts:
- Rinse the chicken breasts under cold running water and then blot dry with paper towels
- Combine next seven ingredients
- Put breasts in shallow glass baking dish and cover with the yogurt mixture
- Marinade chicken in mixture for at least 30 minutes
- Heat grill to high, clean the grates before they get too hot and oil the grates
- Place the breasts on the hottest part of the grill and don’t touch them for about 2 – 3 minutes
- Rotate breasts 45 degrees to create some grill marks; Grill for an additional 2 to 4 minutes and turn them over; Grill for 2 more minutes and then rotate again 45 degrees to make those grill marks; Continue grilling for another 2 to 4 minutes. Check the internal temperature with an instant-read thermometer (Target temp is 160 degrees)
- Remove the chicken breasts from the grill and place on a plate.
I serve these with some veggies that I put on the grill with the chicken and a big salad. It makes a quick and delicious dinner. Why you want to make this grilled chicken breast. This is the juiciest grilled chicken ever. ← truth! Grilled chicken breasts can be the epitome of boring.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food alida’s grilled boneless chicken breasts recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!