Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken fajitas. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
So easy to make, and so quick. The method involves quickly searing the meat on a griddle or grill, and then slicing and serving with quickly seared peppers and onions. Getting delicious chicken fajitas on the table is a breeze using a slow cooker; and clean up takes no time with a disposable Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner.
Chicken Fajitas is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Fajitas is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken fajitas using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fajitas:
- Prepare 4 Tbs canola oil, divided
- Prepare 2 Tbs lime juice
- Get 1 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- Take 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Make ready 1 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Take 1/2 tsp paprika
- Get 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
Whenever I see rainbow coloured capsicum on sale at the stores, I immediately think of Fajitas. I know, I know, full points for (un)originality. Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas - all baked together in one sheet pan - of course meaning clean up is a breeze! Hello my beautiful fam welcome back to my kitchen.
Steps to make Chicken Fajitas:
- In a large bowl, combine 2 tablespoons oil, lime juice, and seasonings; add the chicken. Turn to coat; cover. Refrigerate for 1-4 hours.
- In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, saute peppers and onions in remaining oil until crisp-tender. Remove and keep warm.
- Drain chicken, discarding marinade. In the same skillet, cook chicken over medium-high heat until no longer pink, 5-6 minutes. Return pepper mixture to pan; heat through.
- Spoon filling down the center of tortillas; fold in half. Serve with desired toppings.
These Chicken Fajitas are an easy dinner with tender chicken breasts, bell peppers and sweet onions tossed in homemade seasonings and piled high on tortillas! Serve with your favorite toppings like sour. Sizzling hot chicken fajitas are what dinner dreams are made of. Slicing will save you cook time. When it comes to skillet fajitas, you want to cook everything hot and.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken fajitas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!