Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pops chicken wraps. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pops Chicken Wraps I was inspired by my dad who use to always make the best chicken wraps. Mine are nowhere like his but I hope I make him proud with my own version. Here is how you cook that.
Pops Chicken Wraps is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Pops Chicken Wraps is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pops chicken wraps using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pops Chicken Wraps:
- Prepare 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- Take 1 pack McCormick chicken fajita seasoning
- Make ready 1 Green pepper
- Prepare 1/2-1 yellow onion
- Prepare 1 pack Kraft mexican shredded cheese
- Get 10 pack flour tortilla wraps
- Prepare Ranch dressing
- Prepare Sour cream
- Get Cooking oil or olive oil
- Get Skillet pan
- Prepare Sheet pan (optional)
Wrap the chicken lollipops in bacon. Season the chicken meat on all sides with the sweet rub. Wrap each drumstick in a piece of bacon and either tuck the ends of the bacon or secure with a toothpick. Wrap the exposed bones tightly with a strip of aluminum foil.
Instructions to make Pops Chicken Wraps:
- Cut green peppers and onion. Add a little E-V-👀(extra virgin olive oil) to the pan and saute until starting to get tender. Remove from pan. Set aside
- Cut chicken into thin strips. Add to pan with a little more E-V-👀 and cook chicken until done
- Add green peppers and onions to the pan with chicken. Add fajita season and about a half cup of water. Turn on low and let cook for 5 min stirring continuously. Turn down to simmer. (Keep checking and stirring. Add water as needed. You don't want it to stick to the pan)
- Heat oven to 350. Take One wrap lay it flat. Add some cheese on the wrap all over especially the edges. Add a little chicken fajita almost to the center of the wrap. Add more cheese and a little ranch dressing across the top.
- To fold… Bring the bottom of the wrap just above the meat. Next fold both sides in and begin to fold up making sure that you are tucking as you are rolling up. Once your finished making the wraps, make sure that the wraps end flap is at the bottom.
- Oil skillet. Heat oil.. place chicken wraps in pan flap side down and fry until golden brown. Repeat turning until all sides are crispy.
- Drain on paper towel. Serve with Sour cream or side of Ranch dressing
- If you want to do more than 2 at a time, Grease a sheet pan and put in oven at 350 cook all sides until crispy.
Cook chicken according to package directions; coarsely chop chicken. In a large bowl, mix chicken, lettuce, tomatoes and cheese. Drizzle with wing sauce; toss to coat. Fold bottom of tortilla over filling; fold both sides to close. Serve immediately with salad dressing if desired.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food pops chicken wraps recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!