Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, baked chicken meatballs(low carb). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These Baked Chicken Meatballs are the BEST! The perfect addition to any meal or to eat right on their own. Bonus: they're meal-prep friendly to stock up throughout the week!
Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook baked chicken meatballs(low carb) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb):
- Take 1 lb. ground chicken
- Prepare Tsp. Garlic salt
- Prepare Tsp. Black pepper
- Get Fresh rosemary (a sprig) or 2 tsp. dried rosemary
- Take 1 raw egg for binding
- Prepare 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (substitute bread crumbs if desired. I’m trying to avoid the carbs)
You'll love how easy they come together. They can be eaten plain, or served up in classics like spaghetti and meatballs and meatball subs. Ground chicken meatballs are a guaranteed win at dinner. If your kid likes chicken nuggets.
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb):
- Try to drain the water out of the chicken as much as possible. It tends to retain a lot of moisture. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Form mixture into approximately 6 meatballs and place on a nonstick baking sheet, or spray with cooking spray.
- Bake in a 350° F oven for about 45 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°.
- Serve over egg noodles, either plain or with a cream sauce!
Low carb meatballs are so easy and they're always a crowd pleaser! These buffalo chicken meatballs are baked, so there's no worry about frying anything. I mean, I love pan-fried meatballs as much as the next guy, but who wants to stand there batch cooking meatballs while oil is sputtering at. Pre-baked meatballs are great for making ahead and keeping in the freezer. One of my favorite ways to use frozen low carb meatballs is to slow cook them in the crock pot with some sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food baked chicken meatballs(low carb) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!