Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, crockpot bbq chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This Crock Pot BBQ Chicken has come in handy a lot this week while I've been oven-less, but. Pour BBQ sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray's) and spices in crockpot. Add Chicken and cover with sauce.
CrockPot BBQ Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. CrockPot BBQ Chicken is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook crockpot bbq chicken using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make CrockPot BBQ Chicken:
- Take 2 each Boneless skinless chicken breast
- Take 1 cup BBQ sauce
- Prepare 1/4 cup Zesty Italian dressing
- Get 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- Make ready 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Take 1 pinch Sea salt
This crockpot BBQ chicken recipe is so easy to toss together. Add everything to your slow cooker and let the magic happen. You'll come home to juicy BBQ pulled chicken and a house that smells amazing. Crockpot BBQ Chicken Thighs did not get the title BEST EVER for no good reason.
Steps to make CrockPot BBQ Chicken:
- Season chicken breast lightly (a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crockpot.
- In a mixing bowl combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well combined.
- Pour over chicken, cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours
- Once time is up, you can serve the breast whole, or shred with 2 forks. If shredding, recover and let cook in sauce for about 10-15 more minutes to soak up all that delish flavor.
Not only are they insanely easy to make, they're also super tender, fall-off-the-bone delicious. Crockpot BBQ Chicken is the perfect busy weekday meal or ideal for large gatherings and makes the best Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwiches! It's another recipe for your back pocket when you need. Best Ever Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Wings. A few months back my friend Kim shared a crockpot secret with me.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food crockpot bbq chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!