Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, crock pot skinny chicken jambalaya. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crock Pot Skinny Chicken Jambalaya is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Crock Pot Skinny Chicken Jambalaya is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Get Delicious Creole Taste Of New Orleans W/ Zatarain's® Original Jambalaya. Chicken Jambalaya cooked in the slow cooker that's low calorie, tastes great and fills you up! Using lean proteins, (sliced chicken breasts and turkey sausage) sliced up onions and bell.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have crock pot skinny chicken jambalaya using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Skinny Chicken Jambalaya:
- Get 2 chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- Prepare 8 smoked turkey sausages, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2 inch slices (you can find these in the aisle with the hot dogs)
- Take 2 bell peppers, sliced into strips
- Take 1 onion, sliced
- Take 1 (14.5-oz) can petite diced tomatoes
- Prepare 2 cup water
- Make ready 8 oz package jambalaya rice mix
Chicken Jambalaya cooked in the slow cooker that's low calorie, tastes great and fills you up!. Have dinner ready when you come home with this ultimate, slow-cooker Jambalaya. Featuring chicken, shrimp and smoked sausage, this classic Creole rice dish is perfect for the slow-cooker as all the flavors blend together over time in a marvelous way. As a simple one-pot meal, bring Jambalaya to your next potluck as a crowd-pleasing dish that doesn't skimp on flavor or presentation.
Steps to make Crock Pot Skinny Chicken Jambalaya:
- Place your sliced peppers and onions in the bottom of slow cooker. Top with chicken strips and turkey sausage.
- Add water and undrained tomatoes.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting for 5-6 hours or high heat setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Stir in rice. (If using low heat setting, turn it to high at this point) Cover and cook about 45 minutes or until rice is tender and most of the liquid absorbed.
- Dish up in bowls and ENJOY!
So often, for a crock pot recipe to be delicious, many steps are involved. This recipe was delicious and truly it 'throw it in" and go receipe! No browning at the beginning or thickening at the end. I used Chicken Apple Sausage because I had it and added in a bit of fresh oregano and thyme…and lots of garlic! Jambalaya is a hallmark of the Creole cuisine.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crock pot skinny chicken jambalaya recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!