Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, indian spicy chicken with potato. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Indian spicy chicken with potato is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Indian spicy chicken with potato is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Indian spicy chicken with potato Used to cook ordinary chicken curry but last night I tried it with potatoes and it taste quite good. Cut up chicken into bite-sized pieces. If you leave a little of the fat on the chicken you can use less oil in the cooking.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook indian spicy chicken with potato using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian spicy chicken with potato:
- Get 1/2 kg chicken pieces
- Take 6 tbsp vegetable oil
- Prepare 2 chopped large onion
- Take 1 capsicum
- Take 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1/2 cup tomato paste
- Make ready 2 tbsp yogurt
- Prepare 2 cloves
- Prepare 2 large potato cut in cubes
- Make ready 1 curry leaf
- Get salt
- Get 1 tsp pepper
- Prepare 1 tsp ground cumin
- Take chilli powder
- Take 1/3 tsp ground cinnamon
- Make ready 1/3 tsp garam masala
- Take 1 tbsp chicken masala
- Prepare 800 ml warm water
- Prepare coriander
Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken pieces, chicken broth, tomato purée, and cream to pot. Season with salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Then goes the turmeric powder and give a good stir.
Steps to make Indian spicy chicken with potato:
- Heat pan in low flame. Pour vegetable oil, cloves, ginger garlic paste, chicken and potatoes to fry.
- Chop capsicum into small pieces.
- After 5 minutes put onion and curry leaf. When onion gets cooked put tomato paste and capsicum (If u want semi-cooked capsicum, put it later).
- Put salt, pepper, ground cumin, chilli powder, ground cinnamon, chicken masala and garam masala and nicely stir it.
- After a while, pour warm water and stir again. Cover it and let it cook for about 10 minutes or until gravy . When you think that its almost ready pour yoghurt and stir well.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot! (Taste best with rice or roti.)
Now add the chicken pieces keeping skin side down. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top. Take the chicken pieces out and set them aside on a plate. Wash and dry the fresh produce. Put the spuds in a large pan of salted water over a medium heat.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food indian spicy chicken with potato recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!